Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Canterlot Tale (RP)

Filly Pinkie Pie

''Okay! TO BENCH WORLD!'' Splinter said while running to a bench. He sat down and slowly began to snore. ''Puppies, Rainbows.. Hot Mare...'' Splinter murmured to himself while sleeping.

Solarius, after watching Splinter instantly go to sleep, focused his attention to Silver Heart. "You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't want these VIP passes to the Gala?" He blinked his eyes a bit, even though it's usually the other way around, but he didn't want to waste the pass... his secretary refused to take anything his before they even met!

Having never had a stallion do that to her Silver Heart felt both obligated and rather awkward with this unique turn of the situation.

"I...I uh...alright I'll take one. Do I have to do anything special with the pass or do I just turn it in as if it were a ticket?"

''BARRELS!'' Splinter screamed while waking up. He sighed and tumbled off the bench. ''That was a fun nap..'' Splinter said while smiling. ''But it hurt at the end.. A lot.'' Splinter said while frowning.

Popcorn Kernel looked at Splinter and laughed. "That was kinda funny." she said. as she all of a sudden looked at the moon and whispered "Moonshine..." like she always did when she was thinking at night. This has been a exciting day, but what will it turn out to be? She watched as the sun started to replace the moon.

''Moonshine? Who's Moonshine?'' Splinter said to himself while cocking an eyebrow. Splinter got up and trotted behind Popcorn. ''Who is Moonshine? Just wondering.'' Splinter said while smiling.

Popcorn Kernel looked at Splinter. "Moonshine is just something I say when I'm thinking at night." she said, sometimes looking back up at the moon. "Probably because Moonshine was also my mother's name." She looked back at the moon. To her, it wasn't the moon, it was life's way of saying that Popcorn's mother was a part of her heart, even after drowning.

''Oh.. That makes sense...'' Splinter said while frowning. ''Did your parents pass away?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow. Uh oh.. What did I just say! Splinter, you idiot!

Popcorn looked at Splinter again as the sun replaced the moon. "Yes." she said. "When I was nine or ten... my parents drowned." She looked at the sunshine replacing the moonlight and started to smile, remembering she had her parents in her heart always.

''I know how it feels.. My brother died when I was about 6 or 7.. I still remember what had happened to this day.'' Splinter said while sighing. ''But that happened a long time ago. And I moved on.. It wasn't easy, but I did.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

"I'm sorry that they passed away. I know it hurts a lot and I'm sure that growing up without them must have been very hard. My mother died a few years ago. Her death was one of the reasons I became a nurse."

"I understand if you all lost something important... me with my childhood, Kernel with her parents, Splinter with his siblings, and Silver with her mother... I'm just happy we can all accept who we are, and whats happened to us as the past. Speaking of acceptance, here's your VIP pass, Silver, and Kernel, Let's go get your dress... hope Rarity does early bird specials.

''What about me?! Oh yeah.. The Tux.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''Been there, done that.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes and laughing. ''I'll be in Cloudsdale.. See ya later!'' Splinter said while flying into the sky.