Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bad drawing is bad. (warning: bad)

Rudehamster

OMAIGAWD DAS BAD

Really though? Once you get your crap sorted out (maybe not as many squigglies, I want to know what I'm looking at) you could have potential.

I see this, the thought going through my mind is "Dolan plz..." Who were you trying to draw exactly?

This.

Adouble tap, double tap, double tap, double tap, double tap, double tap, root beer! Rrroot beer, who doesn't like ze root beer?

what are you talking about? It looks awesome, I love the sketchy feel to it. This pony looks somewhat like a spirit, the blurry lines fit it really good, maybe if you you made it without eyes or with an evil eye without pupils it would have been so much better

Better than most of what I make in Paint, that's for sure.

Protip: If you want a free way to draw good lines, don't use paint. Draw it using Powerpoint's drawing tools, which are superior. Then, printscreen and paste the pic into Paint, removing all the unneeded borders.

It's actually not too bad in the sense of a abstract art piece goes, it's actually an eye opener of sorts. Besides, you exercise skills in some sort of art program I have no idea about, and I find this knowledge to be more advance than my own. Therefore, I consider this something quite new and appealing to me.
  • Brohoof 1

It's actually not too bad in the sense of a abstract art piece goes, it's actually an eye opener of sorts. Besides, you exercise skills in some sort of art program I have no idea about, and I find this knowledge to be more advance than my own. Therefore, I consider this something quite new and appealing to me.

Actually, I have only ever had one art class, and that was when I was like 10 years old, Beyond this, I am just 'winging' it, I am flattered that you think I am talented, but I tend to be very critical of myself.

Have you seen what constitutes as art nowadays? No, This in fact looks far better than a lot that passes of as art. Y'know, it's quite better looking than what most of us can do.