Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your reaction be if one of the mane 6 was killed off?

jacibobsthebrony

After months of planning, and secretly making trips back and forth between Equestria and Earth, my hit on (insert character name here) would be completed! It looked just like an accident too...

*cue evil cackle*

Posted Image

Oh wait... that was supposed to stay inside of my head...

I already replied to this, but now I'm going to respond by character

Twilight Sparkle- After I had calmed down emotionally, plan elaborate revenge, involving books.

Rarity-Make a fashionable Iron Man suit for use in my crusade against the party responsible

Fluttershy- Lead an army of animals against Hasbro, while carrying flags with her face on it

Applejack- Deny the responsible person apple pie for the rest of their lives (in case they don't appreciate the dessert as much as Soarin and I do then I'll make some kind of apple cannon I guess, but nothing compares to that first punishment)

Pinkie Pie-The responsible people would help me make lots of CUPCAKES! Nah, I'd be pretty broken mentally TBH

Rainbow Dash- I refuse to answer to preserve our collective innocence but it would be memorable

• 8 months later...

this would be my reaction to any of the Mane 6 being killed off.

Though I know it'll never happen. so I'm not too worried. It'd be devastating to hear that somepony got killed in the show. But it being a kids show, it ain't gonna happen.

• Brohoof 2

I'll let Fuuka from Persona 3 provide my reaction to the event : "No! It can't end like this!" It really depends on how well the scene is done : If it's a tragic yet beautiful ending like David Tenant's regeneration scene, I'd be sad but I would still watch the show. If it's lazily done and comes out of nowhere there would be a pretty good chance that I would give up on the show.

Even though people are discussing things based off fanfics and other things they've witnessed in where which Mane Six die, this is essentially discussing what you'd do if they died in-show. Thusly, this belongs in Show Discussion :3

Perturbed I think would be the best word for it. Wouldn't matter which one it was because all 6 make a greater whole and it would leave a gaping hole in how to use the elements of harmony.

It wouldn't upset me, but it would bother me.

(edited)

Kristoph_Breaks_1.gif

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah obviously things wouldn't go to well, but I doubt they have the stones to kill off any mane 6 character, or any character for that matter

Edited by Megas75

post-13473-0-55364700-1374197120.gif

oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,oh god why,

(edited)

Reaction if it actually did happen in the show: Jack-Nicholson.gif

Even though it won't happen, it would be a stupid move if it actually did happen. I'd be thinking about the stupidity that I have just witnessed and just question, inside my head why they did it. Then do what was done on the gif.

However, if the voice actress for the character just left or something happened to her so they couldn't use the character anymore so they had the character die, I'd understand but be sad at the fact that I can't see that character anymore.

Edited by ÷Zero

Nopony will die in the show, certainly not one of the Mane 6. However, if one did, especially Twilight, I would go into deep depression and cry. I would go insane and start seeing things and resort to drugs and alcohol to deal with the terrible pain. I would take my own life in the end.

No, I wouldn't do that. And I must specify that I wouldn't do that very clearly, because these days, you can't joke about these things because oftentimes, brain-dead people are reading your post and thinking you're actually serious, and doing something about it.

Seriously, I would be shocked. I'd assume that somepony would travel back in time or bring them back to life if that ever happened.

I would literally be weeping in a corner, but I can comfort myself by knowing that nopony dies in the show. :3 Except for King Sombre. What DID happen to him?

Sorry, off topic.

There needs to be a Six Million-Dollar Pony.

Rarity, fashionista. A pony barely alive.

But, ladies and gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology.

istockphoto_5263213-paper-and-pencil.jpg

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!

Sorry, I had to do that my actual reaction would be....

What... Just... Happened...

Dead?

*sob*

I would then be so depressed it wouldn't even be funny. I can't imagine the show without all of the Mane 6, even Applejack, who is my least favorite personality-wise. It would be horrible. I would keep watching though, in the hope that they would be revived, or there would be something amazing that makes it worth it.

(edited)

Honestly? Respect and a slow clap. Everyone is so afraid to bring the good guy to harm and it gets so damned boring. Put the good guy in a situation and it's just not as tense or engaging as it could be because you know they can't be beaten. They have GOOD GUY ARMOR. But then you've got books or shows where good doesn't count for anything, where death is as indiscriminate as well.

In Deathly Hallows, good guys started dropping like flies. In Cell, a teenage girl's head is caved in with a brick by some thugs over a petty argument (and it's a very powerful moment...I almost tore the book in half). In Game of Thrones, death is referred to in dialogue as the one true god.

And hell, a "kids" show tackling something like real, legit death (not "the bad guy exploded!", a friend's death). I'd like to see that.

Of course, if it's done poorly, that's not good.

Edited by Xanatos

I'd be more shocked then anything else.  Death in a children's cartoon is never a good thing, so I would hope they revived her.  I mean it's like VERY dark.

I honestly don't know. Being shocked would be the first natural reaction. A singular version of fanon discontinuity would probably start to form where I would simply refuse to believe a mane 6 member died and continue to act as if said character lives. I probably wouldn't be the only one, the fandom is pretty huge after all and none of the mane 6 is really hated.

(WARNING: Link to TV tropes. Be careful you don't get lost in there)

• 2 weeks later...

crying_pinkie_by_blackthil-d59e9ac.gif

4801.gifpinkie_happy_cry_by_fox1047-d5o83sg.gif

Yeah....that...Yeah...that. I would sit there like that for a few seconds, then flip my table over and yell at my computer. Then I would roll in a little puddle of tears until I got over it. Which if it was Applejack...

would be never.

DON"T DO THAT TO ME MLP. DON'T DO IT TO ME. My faint heart can't handle it.

• 9 months later...

I actually wouldn't mind that for a series finale. Maybe one of them dies (especially fluttershy) from an unexpected occurrence? Now if I saw that, I would put my hands over my mouth, and start crying. If it was fluttershy, I would go cry in a pillow until it's completely moist. But I would love it all-and-all, because it was a kickass series ender. Insane impact on your feelings.