Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

....Closed minded people....

Finesthour

http://www.godhatessinners.com/content.php?185-5-Reasons-Why-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-is-EVIL&page=2

I would imagine that many of you honorable Christian men and women would not know of this satanic piece of dog spit called My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic. You might be aware of the "innocent" television shows of the 80's and 90's, which were already teaching satanic rituals to young children, but this is truely an awful show, devoted to destroying our children's innocents.

1. Despite being a show intended for young girls it has an extremely large fan base of grown men, obviously this is the work of satanic witchcraft being used to manipulate the minds of good christian men.

2. One of the main characters of the show, named Rainbow Dash, is a disgusting piece of lesbian slime who has rainbow colored hair and enjoys nothing more than sports, athletics, and lesbian pony sex, which is consistently hinted at through the use of subliminal messages throughout the show

3. It advertises sorcery and witchcraft, with certain ponies using their evil zodiac symbols to perform all sorts of evil conjuration and other works of satan

4. It has an ability to transmit disgusting gory thoughts into minds of watchers, for instance, here's one innocently titled fan-made plot cupcakes

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

5. Worst of all it teaches young girls to go out and pursue a career and try to be survive on their own, when they should be at home, serving their husbands. This show shows female ponies owning their own businesses, running farms, and aspiring to be athletes, giving these young viewers the wrong impression on what they should be doing with their lives.

That is my presentation on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Sweet jesus.

I think I hate the internet even more.

• Brohoof 1

what the crap, did i just read that?!?!?!?

I would imagine that many of you honorable Christian men and women would not know of this satanic piece of dog spit called My obviously this is the work of satanic witchcraft being used to manipulate the minds of good christian men.

What has been seen cannot be unseen O_O

this is...this is... just wow just wow, im speechless, what an ...... LOL

Edited by pondus30

This is the type of person that gives Christianity a bad rep. I'm no Christian myself but even I realize this person is way overboard. These people can believe what they want to believe and live their lives as they want but when they start saying that other people, like myself, should be doing things I don't care about doing then it crosses the line. And the whole "Women should be at home in the kitchen" thing is so outdated, even among Chrstians. Not to say there aren't any Christians who follow this but there are few who believe this to be a fact that women shouldn't be searching for careers and aspiring to be great.

An example of why people do deserve to burn in hell or whatever equivalent there is out there, because of thoughts like these that basically limit the human potential for greatness.

LOL... If you could only see 50% of what I saw on the internet over the past 4 or 3 years... you would go insane...

post-787-0-87709700-1325210036_thumb.jpg

I lol'd... so hard. Lets go hug the shit out of this website. I'm gonna follow this site now and see how much I can troll it.

You can also follow this site too... or alteast read what's written on it. I read it and lol'd so hard, because everything was just a lie.

And by the way, I lol'd to this one too... **sets "god hates sinners" as homepage**

Edited by Freckle

That couldn't possibly be serious?...could it?

I thought it was serious until number 5 and then I got the sense that someone is just trying to sound stupid.

It must be a troll!

Feedeste ye notte yon trolles!

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I AM OFFENDED ~

but no seriously LMAO,

they have a saying in spanish 'people who are shit, speak shit' .

I once saw a parent group saying mlp was racist becuz celsetia is white and all the multi-coloured ponies worship her.. LOL. ~

That doesn't sound serious in the least bit to me. I'm sure there are extremist Christians who think such things, but they're not going to say them in that way. They want to pretend that what they say actually has any relevance to today's society, so they would be a lot more subtle than that... If you know what I mean.

I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I AM OFFENDED ~

but no seriously LMAO,

they have a saying in spanish 'people who are shit, speak shit' .

I once saw a parent group saying mlp was racist becuz celsetia is white and all the multi-coloured ponies worship her.. LOL. ~

I DID see that same post somewhere... huge debate nd stuff... Celestia is a PRINCESS. not some white pony... thing? (what is she, srsly..) The best part is, the "parent group" turned out to be mothers and wives to husbands and kids of both genders that became addicted to the show- all of which were WHITE, CHRISTIAN families. gosh darn I love silly people :P Edited by sobadnomad

hate all that god shit, total crap.

That is your opinion and I'm not asking you to change it, but there are religious members on this forum so I would ask you to refrain from making comments like that ~

• Brohoof 3

I think it's time I say Obvious Troll is Obvious

I find it hard to believe this is serious.

Eeyup, this is just playn trollin'

They just want to make us look bad in front of everyone. As it is said, kill or be killed, but in this case it's lie about others or be lied by others.

Edited by Freckle

That is your opinion and I'm not asking you to change it, but there are religious members on this forum so I would ask you to refrain from making comments like that ~

That honestly wasn't suposed to be directed here, part of another thread I was in on 4chan.. copypasta fail. was just copying what was on the forum to here, didn't catch that :P Edited by sobadnomad