Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

....Closed minded people....

Finesthour

Troll or not then the statement given in the post is still the mindset of some people out there and to them I would like to say this:

"

Ever seen the Lord smile?

All he care for the world made Beautiful a sad man?

Why do we still carry a device of torture around our necks?

Oh, how rotten your pre-apocalypse is.

All you bible-black fools living over nightmare ground

I see all those empty cradles and wonder

If man will never change

"

This is a quote from Nightwish - Song of myself.

I find it to be quite the best thing ever written about chritianity.

Edited by Lamii
  • Brohoof 2

5. Worst of all it teaches young girls to go out and pursue a career and try to be survive on their own, when they should be at home, serving their husbands. This show shows female ponies owning their own businesses, running farms, and aspiring to be athletes, giving these young viewers the wrong impression on what they should be doing with their lives.

That fucking made my day xDDD

Oh Obvious Troll is Obvious!

Not to mention lazy, if that was the best list they could cook up. Where's the condemnation for the evil Rule 34 pony seductresses?

• Brohoof 1

I lol'd so hard! yes I think these conservative Christians that defend "tradition (load of trash)" are nothing more than lonely people striving for attention, this was probably a great example of people in my area, minus the fact about the sexist material on women pursuing careers.

In the words of Big Mac the wise,Eeyup, thats why I don't follow religion, eventually, religion will ruin and possibly destroy the world.

I lol'd so hard! yes I think these conservative Christians that defend "tradition (load of trash)" are nothing more than lonely people striving for attention, this was probably a great example of people in my area, minus the fact about the sexist material on women pursuing careers. In the words of Big Mac the wise,Eeyup, thats why I don't follow religion, eventually, religion will ruin and possibly destroy the world.

You do realise those aren't real Christians, right?
  • Brohoof 2

You do realise those aren't real Christians, right?

Even if they were real, they are totally wrong, gotta love people who make a claim that they are a Christian, yet they never read the bible, let alone know any verses from it.

Then on the other hand if they are real Christians, they must be Baptist then, they take the bible LITERALLY!

Even if they were real, they are totally wrong, gotta love people who make a claim that they are a Christian, yet they never read the bible, let alone know any verses from it. Then on the other hand if they are real Christians, they must be Baptist then, they take the bible LITERALLY!

...What?

...What?

Hem, hem, look at the Westboro Baptist Church, they think God says he hates America, so automatically, something they hate or is unusual to them, they will say god hates it and anyone involved in it is automatically condemned to hell.

sounds lovely huh?

Edited by Samthelegoman

Hem, hem, look at the Westboro Baptist Church, they think God says he hates America, so automatically, something they hate or is unusual to them, they will say god hates it and anyone involved in it is automatically condemned to hell. sounds lovely huh?

...Again. Are you guys retarded?

WESTBORO AREN'T REAL CHRISTIANS.

• Brohoof 1

...Again. Are you guys retarded?

WESTBORO AREN'T REAL CHRISTIANS.

I know they aren't, I was referring to most Baptists in general.

Trolls make my day sometimes.

The sad part is there are probably people in the world who do believe this crap.

This was the same with Harry Potter, ten years ago, back then, Mom and Dad wouldn't allow me or my brother to watch it, after a while, people just said, seriously? and learned to accept Harry Potter, the people condemning it, they are rolling around in their graves! Same will happen with Bronies, hopefully.

What the fuck, Ok I'm not religious but did he really have to make women inferior on the last post. Also where is he getting his facts zodiac signs for magic they hardly do anything except concentrate to do magic, Rainbow Dash a lesbian when did she ever act like a lesbian, Cupcakes was a fan made story that really no child would ever think of from watching the show the author is a lot older as we all know. This dude is a huge idiotic troll that better get his facts straight before ranting on the Internet.

Most Baptists I know, aren't all crazy like the Westies. Most actually know what's right.

Yes, agreed, but in my area, its saturated with Baptists.