Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

....Closed minded people....

Finesthour

...Again. Are you guys retarded?

WESTBORO AREN'T REAL CHRISTIANS.

This is called the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. They are real Christians. They believe in the Judeo-Christian God and Jesus Christ. They just happen to be batshit insane at the same time.

They just happen to be batshit insane at the same time.

This has to be the greatest quote ever.

A bunch of people watched the WBC on the tinychat today, and they saw how wonderful they are.

I find it quite sad that there are people out there who genuinely believe that shows like MLP are evil. Has anyone else noticed that most of the users on that site who disagreed with the article have been banned?

• Brohoof 1

I find it quite sad that there are people out there who genuinely believe that shows like MLP are evil. Has anyone else noticed that most of the users on that site who disagreed with the article have been banned?

It's mainly people like Ghost that make things like that and yes, it's sad.

And yeah, I noticed that. Though, why shouldn't they get banned if they do not agree with the MLP IS BAD PERIOD Ultimatum? If I were the OP of the article I would ban those who do not agree with me ASAP. (not saying I would be one in the first place.)

Edited by Freckle

http://www.landoverb...ead.php?t=71303 this one is also good, if anyone hasn't mentioned it before. It's my favorite forum, never seen anything as full of crap as heads of its users, and they have a Pony thread too ;)

I love these sites, it's like this one.

http://www.landoverb...ead.php?t=71303

Yup posted that a bit ago, it's a confirmed satire, not sure about OP's though.

http://www.landoverb...ead.php?t=71303 this one is also good, if anyone hasn't mentioned it before. It's my favorite forum, never seen anything as full of crap as heads of its users, and they have a Pony thread too ;)

lulz. This one is just priceless.

Though if we would look at it seriously, I think we would find atleast 1-3% of fans that do those kind of things, because in every fandom... almoast every fandom there are fans that take it to the extreme, and those extreme things are usually very creepy/bad or rule 32-related, but it's only the minority of minorities that do it, like two out of thousands of people.(furry/beastality/homosexuality)

Edited by Freckle

Yup posted that a bit ago, it's a confirmed satire, not sure about OP's though.

Sorry then, I guess I was to lazy to check if anyone did :) Confirmed satire? Like, really? Confirmed where?

This is called the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. They are real Christians. They believe in the Judeo-Christian God and Jesus Christ. They just happen to be batshit insane at the same time.

Wow. You ]retarded retarded. Edited by Shadrahk

Ok i am really a Christian and even I know that bull.

Like Micheal said they give Christian a bad rep and I am really tired of people like them..... ..

Even if it was a joke they don't need to throw the whole Christian thing in there that's taking it way to far.

I would not be suprised if this was real, I actually knew a kid who was not allowed to watch or play Pokemon because his mother thought it was evil

My parents did not let me play KH II for a while because they saw magic in it.

At first, I couldn't tell if it was satire or not. And that is what scares me. I knew people in church who claimed that many things like Pokemon, Harry Potter, Yugioh, and other things were recruiting kids to worship Satan. People said the same about rock and roll. That is why it really wouldn't surprise me if some people really did think this about MLP FiM.

Then I read the part about the feminist message, and I knew it had to be satire.