Finesthour

....Closed minded people....

*facehoof* really??? and i haven't seen anything in the show that would lead me to think that rainbow dash is lesbian Dx

It's all just stereotyping.

Besides more ridiculous claims (than Rainbow Dash being lesbian) have been seriously made about this show. Like that it's racist. o.o

Posted Image

The people who claim these things about the show are the same people that accused Spongebob of promoted gay rights.

Edited by Zero

Ah the trolls... like pinkie said, all u have to do is laugh, got some serious lulz... Represent with some Love & Toleration!

First off, when in the world was it witch craft , second of all Rainbow Dash never did anything lesbian and never will, third of all, it never said anything about evil witches any where in the show, forth of all, No where in the show is it gory and such and no 12 and under girl will get on the Internet as far as I can tell, and fifth of all, it does not teach young girls to go on farms and such and survive on their own, it teaches them to have friends and fix friendship problems and that's word!

Badges

First off, when in the world was it witch craft , second of all Rainbow Dash never did anything lesbian and never will, third of all, it never said anything about evil witches any where in the show, forth of all, No where in the show is it gory and such and no 12 and under girl will get on the Internet as far as I can tell, and fifth of all, it does not teach young girls to go on farms and such and survive on their own, it teaches them to have friends and fix friendship problems and that's word!

Magic = witch craft

Rainbow Dash = rainbow = gay flag

Magic = witch craft

Rainbow Dash = rainbow = gay flag

Beyond that, it's her personality.

But seriously, we shouldn't take this serious. It's so ridiculous that I just can't see it being anything more than satire.

10/10, those guys are trollin' a lot of bronies!

I'm atheist. Ignorant christian is irrelevant

I can't tell if the person that made this article is serious or just a troll.

But either way, it's hilarious.

Looks like someone forgot the meaning of "Christian".

Or maybe it's a troll... either way... people like that DO exist :P