Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has Anypony been sad lately?

HorrorshowMania

I have not been sad for a long time. I have been lucky to not have any sad moments hit me. But I am prepared for that day. Until then, I try to stay positive and happy. And help my friends of course, to feel the same!

• Brohoof 1

I have been here lately but I’ve been trying to keep positive. Once certain things happen like college starting back up and certain changes at work finally happen I’m hoping my mood will improve.

Feeling disappointed in myself for encountering a writer's block again after being determined to write for the last week. 

Being happy is difficult in general though. I wish I could express myself better, without anxiety.

• Brohoof 2

I’m sad a lot these days. So much in fact it really clouds my judgement and makes going about life a bit difficult for me. I don’t show it though, in fact I’m a seemingly very positive and happy person in real life. The truth is deep down I’m miserable and I don’t want anyone I come in contact with to have to endure that or feel my pain. So I hide it. The prettiest eyes cry the most tears as they say....

Edited by Lucky Bolt