Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Thread for Members Cover of Pony Songs

Viscra Maelstrom

Klopp has joined the cool club, it seems.

What, I wasn't in it already? And I thought being an Avid Fluttershy supporter got me a free ticket...

PS: No one can top your "My Little POHNAYS!!!!"

Edited by Klopp

There, am I a cool pony now?

Don't be ridiculous, you were a cool pony before! This just makes you... eh, about 20% cooler B)

All according to plan.

Somebody kill me.

Edited by Zoop
removing certain bits of personal info/similar
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not a singer so this will probably suck but I thought why not.

Becoming Popular

I know this isn't a canon song but I like it. It's from Witch craft is Magic (a popular abridged series)

Pinkies Brew

And then I did Pinkies Brew again but this time in a squeaky voice trying to sound like the VA who does the abridged series... I failed...

Pinkies Brew

• 1 month later...

I am reviving this topic. Why, you ask? Well, first of all I have some more content for it, because letting people hear my ridiculous version of Equestria Girls wasn't enough. Secondly, I wish to hear more ridiculous singing from everypony else on the forums. Well, let's get on with it, shall we?

Let's start thing off with the MLP Theme:

And here we have me singing Filly Fluttershy's song:

Next, Giggle at the Ghostie, in a silly semi-Pinkieish voice that I do:

And top it all off with me being even more ridiculous:

And there you have it, I hope you all enjoy my singing, or at least have a good laugh ;)

**All recording done on a crappy Android phone app, so they may sound a bit choppy. Also recorded while I was driving, so it may seem at times like I wasn't completely focused, and that is only because I wasn't ;)

Edited by Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

Apparently me recording myself singing pony songs while driving is a new Hobby.

I was being extra ridiculous today, because I was tired. I'm always extra ridiculous when tired.

So much easier for me to do a Flutterguy voice, rather than Fluttershy ;)

This is just silly, I'm only posting it because you cannot harm my self esteem :P

Elmer Fudd. All you need to know

• Brohoof 1

Aww. I wanted to hear it. :(

Awe no problem, I can redo it tomorrow probably. Both in a normal voice, and the ridiculously unfitting deeper voice :P That earluer recording was extremely crappy quality anyways, but now I've got a better app to record with so they aren't quite as bad :D

Also, I was planning on doing a Smile, Smile, Smile! as well, but I don't quite know all the words yet :P ( I was attempting to sing it at work today ;) )

Also, singing mods appear to have taken over this thread XD

C'mon, everypony Sing, Sing, Sing! Don't be afraid to do some singing, singing!

Edited by Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

So is that what the cool ponies do ?

If so well I made the ponified disney songs so I will do a cover for the heck of it :P

Will this make me part of the cool ponies though ???

BTW what do you guys record with ? cause I use my cell phone and well it ruins the voice a lot(something I didnt know and that a friend told me after hearing the videos)Well i can guess headset something I dont have yet.

Edited by Leoc Trixies #1 Assistant

I am reviving this topic. Why, you ask? Well, first of all I have some more content for it, because letting people hear my ridiculous version of Equestria Girls wasn't enough. Secondly, I wish to hear more ridiculous singing from everypony else on the forums. Well, let's get on with it, shall we?

Let's start thing off with the MLP Theme:

And here we have me singing Filly Fluttershy's song:

Next, Giggle at the Ghostie, in a silly semi-Pinkieish voice that I do:

And top it all off with me being even more ridiculous:

And there you have it, I hope you all enjoy my singing, or at least have a good laugh ;)

**All recording done on a crappy Android phone app, so they may sound a bit choppy. Also recorded while I was driving, so it may seem at times like I wasn't completely focused, and that is only because I wasn't ;)

You could upload mp3, it would be better

Alrighty, as promised, I have re-recorded my version of Equestria girls. Now with a semi-proper version, and another utterly ridiculous version. Here they are!

( I forgot that I recorded these when I got home ;) )

• 3 weeks later...

Post all your pony karaoke videos here.

I made 3 dif ones, two of which failed, yes I am a terrible singer, I'm a 12 year british kid what do you expect :P Anyways here's my meh one (my friend decided not to talk)

(will put link here when finished uploading)

I merged your thread with this one. Please use the search feature to check if a thread already exists before starting a new one, though this one is kind of hard to find unless you know the exact words so I'm not saying you didn't use it.
  • Brohoof 1

I merged your thread with this one. Please use the search feature to check if a thread already exists before starting a new one, though this one is kind of hard to find unless you know the exact words so I'm not saying you didn't use it.

Ah I see, I did search pony karaoke and karaoke though xD

• 1 month later...

OLD DEAD THREAD BUMP!!! Why? Cause I'm awesome like that. Oh yeah, also I sung this awesome song here.

Not bad for a guy who only practices in his car going to and from work, eh? Hope you guys like it :3

• Brohoof 4

OLD DEAD THREAD BUMP!!! Why? Cause I'm awesome like that. Oh yeah, also I sung this awesome song here.

Not bad for a guy who only practices in his car going to and from work, eh? Hope you guys like it :3

Good job Kl... Lolliklopp