Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

5/10, even tho it can be cute, a bunch of high singing voices is most of the time not really my thing.

But here is my weeb song, it's super girly and weird, don't laugh at me lol

• Brohoof 1

Just 6/10 although it is a good song to a certain extent, it isn't to my liking, it lacks chords that really catch my attention (except for parts of like 5 seconds that were repeated about 3 times in the whole song xD)
And I don't think we can really criticize for liking something "super girly and weird" considering that we are in a place called "My Little Pony Forums" :P

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

5/10, even tho it can be cute, a bunch of high singing voices is most of the time not really my thing.

But here is my weeb song, it's super girly and weird, don't laugh at me lol

@Br O N Y I really enjoyed this actually. Musically it's so bubbly and sweet with accents of rock adding some depth while the visuals are just lovely. I'd love to hear more of this!

-------

6/10 - KK Slider is one of the few Animal Crossing things I've never liked, but the songs melody and instrumental section is still fun though.

Spoiler

Edited by Vocal Analyst
  • Brohoof 2

6/10, nice song, but I'm sure it's pretty clear to see that this isn't my type of music lol.

9 hours ago, Vocal Analyst said:

@Br O N Y I really enjoyed this actually. Musically it's so bubbly and sweet with accents of rock adding some depth while the visuals are just lovely. I'd love to hear more of this!

-------

6/10 - KK Slider is one of the few Animal Crossing things I've never liked, but the songs melody and instrumental section is still fun though.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm happy you like it, sure I listen to a lot of other stuff of this kind:

3.5/10, but that's just because I personally don't like heavy metal music.

I like this kind of music!

I have no idea why I'm listening to stuff like this, I'm not even in a relationship lol.