Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

A quick PSA - please use the spoiler tag when posting videos to this topic. It makes it a lot easier to get through it as the embedded videos take up a lot of space and are quite obtrusive.

Anyway, 2/10. Instrumentally it's alright, but I can't stand those types of death metal growls and vocals... especially when I can't hear the lyrics very well and it's just noise. I can blame that on the mix as well, but it's quite irritating either way. Ever since the late and great Chuck Schuldiner perfected the genres' vocal style early it's regressed into nothingness with damming effect.

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

9/10

Well, that's certainly something; a really good something. :love:

4 hours ago, Vocal Analyst said:

Ever since the late and great Chuck Schuldiner perfected the genres' vocal style early it's regressed into nothingness with damming effect.

Never knew you liked Death. :wacko: Chuck was, and is amazing. \m/

I kind of feel the same way with death metal right now. I don't mind not understanding the lyrics, but those growls are starting sound REALLY, REALLY samey, with the exact Cookie Monster tone.

• Brohoof 1

8/10 - That's some funky stuff, never been a fan of Bruno Mars but this good.

5 hours ago, Kawaii Besu said:

Never knew you liked Death. :wacko: Chuck was, and is amazing. \m/

What I've heard from them is damn good. I need to buy some Death albums but they're so damn expensive. I guess the quality speaks for the price.

Speaking of which...

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

4/10 - While I like the instruments and the overall sound, I'm just not into anything they are doing lyrically.  But, I'm glad Frank Zappa fans enjoy it! 

I'm in an excitable jammin' mood...  So Let's Jam!  Rawr!  =)

Spoiler