Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

The Only Tears for Fears song I know is Everybody Wants To Rule The World and I freaking love that song. Unfortunately this is nowhere near that it's a bit too repetitive for me.

Still sounds decent, Meh 7.5/10

On 12/30/2011 at 0:24 AM, Marshmallow said:

Ok, so this is really simple. Basically, someone posts a song. Then the next person gives it a score out of 10, briefly explains why, then posts another song for the next person to rate and so on.

Example:

User 1: Friday by Rebecca Black

User 2: 10/10 Best song evaaar her voice is da bestest evaaaar!!!!lol

Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

User 3: 5/10 meh, not my kind of music. But I do like his hair. A lot.

Winter Wrap-up - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

You get the idea.

The rules are that you MUST listen to to the whole song, or at least the first 5-6 minutes if it's longer than that. Whether you like the song or not! It can be anything as long as it's labeled music. Pony music, your favorite song, the song that you and your friend composed last night, a song from your favorite opera, a song you hate, ANYTHING GOES!

Also, try to include a Youtube link to the song (or any other kind of link really, as long as we can listen to the song) to make it easier for others to listen to it.

Also, try to stay classy and respectful. Not everypony has the same music tastes! ^^

Ok, so I guess I should start.

Octopus - Syd Barrett

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL36NuJJLIQ&feature=fvst

Sounds like a internet troll's wet dream

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Amys-pmvs said:

Sounds like a internet troll's wet dream

Fortunately, not a lot of them exist here. ^^

Also, yea, you gotta rate the song above you, and then post one yourself...if that's okay... :v

9.5/10

Edited by Moe Desu

Meh.... IDK 

this one doesn't seem all that bad but I still don't like it... 3.5/10 

Since I posted a Macross 82-99 song and a Yung Bae song yesterday I think I would be a good idea to put them together so this song should go over well 

(edited)

@Penguinbrony24 Meh song so I give that a 5/10 for the lyrics. Not so much into songs about people being free aka divorced from their ex-wives (Yes I look up the lyrics of the song since I'm one of those weirdos who looks up the content of what the song is about). :lol: But hey, that's just me being subjective here since that's what music would do to you. At least the instrumentals get interesting at the halfway point so I would give that an 9/10.

Overall Score: 7/10

Also, @Moe Desu I got addicted listening to Blind Guardian - Sacred Worlds :lol:  . So, to counteract the most evil and addicting song I've ever heard in my life (glorifying Satan Hello?) countless times, I listen to this as my antidote once and I'm in a happy yet bittersweet place.

Don't know if this counts as a song (It's known as a Manqabat which is a type of poem being converted into a music piece), but I just want you to listen to this as a present. :POr anyone really.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 1