Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

3/10 Sorry I didn't like it 

So, TAPS anyone remember him? He used to make brony music like a long time ago. Well he's not doing that anymore here's what hes doing now. As a matter of fact this song was released mere hours ago.

It's his take on Future Bass and is sounds pretty unique and quintessentially TAPS.

I really love the Glitch Hop vibe it has going, but the lead synth is annoying af. If it weren't for that I'd enjoy it a lot more. 5/10

Speaking of Glitch Hop

• Brohoof 1

UGH there are better songs from Hercules and WAY better songs from Disney in general 

This song started off ok and then just got terrible. I mean it's iconic sounding but when Hercules starts singing louder and higher it just gets shrill and annoying. and DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT FUCKING PEGASUS that thing was so happy and strange looking it actually freaked me out a bit. This song doesn't beloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong in my list of favorite Disney songs 

6.5/10

Got another new song that has been completed for a while but just uploaded today 
another one of my favorite tracks off of Guardians.

So I haven't done this in a while, so, well, here's some catching up.

Demi Lovato: Heart Attack: 7/10. I'm going to assume you didn't mean for us to judge the Behind the Scenes video (if you did, 4/10, some of the talking kind of ruins the ”song”). I'd say this is one of the better modern pop songs out there: There's some variety in the instruments, there are some interesting melodies going on in the background occasionally, and the chorus is very catchy.

Gamma Ray – Somewhere Out In Space: 9/10. Somewhat aggressive guitars and drumming, decent enough singing (I'm not a super fan of Kai Hansen's singing, but it's fine). The chorus is very catchy and has some punch.

Voltaire – When You're Evil: 8/10. I find the dark cabaret sound interesting. Reminds me a bit of folk music with some soft rock added into it. Voltaire is a very good singer, the chorus is nice and catchy, and the song is quite fun.

Angra – Wings of Reality: 6/10. It's okay, though at times the tempo seems odd to me (bit slow, but also fast).

Starset – My Demons: 6/10. Decent modern rock music.

Anthriel – Under Burning Skies: 7/10. Pretty good.

Motörhead – Heroes: 7/10. It's good.

Green Day – Boulevard of Broken Dreams: 5/10. Meh, not their best song.

K-ON – No Thank You: 6/10. It's kind of catchy, but her voice doesn't work 100% together with the instruments, and at times the instruments sound a bit tame.

Sigala, Ella Ella – Came Here For Love: 5/10. Generic pop song. Kind of annoying too.

Diamond Head - The Prince: 7/10. Disregarding the lyrics, the song is pretty good.

End Under Down – Assemble Head in Sunburst Sound: 7/10. Atmospheric. It's like... sitting in a cabin on a cold autumn night, drinking hot chocolate.

Kyuss – Whitewater: 6/10. Sounds dirty, low production value. It's not for me, but it's decent enough. Nice bass.

Avantasia – Serpents in Paradise: 9/10. Awesome. Great singing, great production value, catchiness, nice drumming, fairly nice variety, and very happy.

XYZ – Face Down in the Gutter: 7/10. Fun.

Avantasia – The Scarecrow: 8/10. Tobias Sammet is a great singer, and it's a fun song, although a bit generic (modern Edguy has a tendency to sound samey, and it carries over to this song, I suppose). It's still a very good song though. Jørn Lande has a very strong singing voice too. The slow instrumental part doesn't really work that well though.

CHON – Splash: 8/10. Some really nice instrumental music. Instrumental music is underrated.

And the most recent: Shelter – Porter Robinson and Madeon: 8/10. It's quite nice. Skilful playing, nice harmony, nice melodies, quite a bit of complexity to listen for and variation while being catchy.

I didn't like this one that much at first, but it grew on me: 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, Mustaine has some strange ideas. That is quite unfortunate, though he's not quite as bad as, say, Varg Vikernes.

Anyway, so I'm way behind, so I've decided to skip some songs in order to eventually catch up. If I skipped a song that any of you guys wanted to hear my opinion on, tell me and I'll review it later.

Mozart – Turkish March (Dan Mumm) – Classical Shred Guitar: 8/10. Turkish March is a masterpiece. This is a reasonable performance, though something is... Off. I'd rather listen to some other electric guitar cover or piano performance, but this one is still good.

Metallica – Orion: 8/10. Sounds nice and old school. Do I hear a hint of blues?

Iron Maiden – Seventh Son of a Seventh Son: 9/10. Such a powerful song.

Megadeth – My Last Words: 9/10. Full of energy, awesome guitars, and overall packs quite a punch.

Lindsay Stirling – The Arena: 8/10. The violin is such an underused instrument. Unfortunately, the other music doesn't quite live up to the violin's quality, which is unfortunate. Still, Lindsay's violin playing carries the song and makes it good.

Gamma Ray – All of the Damned/Rising of the Damned: 8/10. Surprisingly heavy for a power metal band. Unfortunately, the singing isn't quite strong enough to fit the heaviness of the music, which clashes a bit. I'd be interesting in hearing a cover of this with a different singer. The verses should probably have been slightly faster too. The instrumental parts are really good.

The Primitives – Crash: 8/10. It shouldn't work. It's somewhat repetitive, fairly simple, and the singing is somewhat flat. Somehow it still works, though, probably because it's super catchy.

Angra – Newborn Me: 7/10. It has a very ”modern” sound, which is risky when it comes to metal (and music in general). Unfortunately, I find it lacking in power and energy, despite trying. Still, it's clean and fairly catchy. The guitar solo is really nice. It has the potential to grow upon further listenings, I suppose, perhaps growing into 8/10 one day.

Latest: 7Almas - Nueva Tierra: 8/10. The singer has a really nice voice, the chorus is catchy, and the guitars are nice too. This could make for a great theme song for some animated show.

Now for something different: