Register now to remove this ad.
Marshmallow

Rate song, then post another!

24171 posts in this topic

10/ 10 Never listen to classical but it still blows me away whenever i stumble on it. Also was the animated TV show Your Lie in April?

Here is one of my favorite songs of the last few years. Enjoy!

4.6/10 Love the violins in the song, but overall is just too poppish for my tastes.

Lindsay Stirling: Lost Girls: 7/10. Lindsay Stirling is interesting. She's a skilled violinist who actually is willing to add some nice violin play in her music. On the other hand, the other music has a tendency to be fairly basic, which is unfortunate. Still, the violin is in focus, and this song has some nice violin play. It also has a pretty nice beat (although fairly basic).

Blue Man Group: Exhibit 13: 8/10. It's really nice, actually. At first I was like "This intro is good, but I'm a bit worried when a singer comes in and ruins it with a whiny voice". Eventually I figured out that wouldn't happen, and the song is better off for it (do note that I don't know of Blue Man Group, so I don't know whether their singer sounds whiny or not, but I've been burned before).

@The Mint PoneI haven't seen Your Lie in April, but the show I had in mind was Rick & Morty. Oh, and a lot of people would probably like classical music if they gave it a chance. Most people don't make an active effort to listen to classical music, which I think is a shame, since there's so much amazing music out there. Composers like Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven were musical geniuses.

The song they used in Rick & Morty was based on the Chopin piece I linked earlier. Here it is:

1 person brohoofs this

7/10 (I really like Gwen...I just can't figure her out though...)

2 people brohoof this

5.5/10 Not a metal fan but it's alright.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
1 person brohoofs this

8/ 10 Queensryche are a damn solid band and this song is no exception!

1 person brohoofs this

Meh, not my first choice of a song by them. 5/10

Some folk metal