Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

I've never heard of Riot prior to now, but they seem pretty good, from what I'm hearing! 8/10

This is another song I probably should have thought of earlier, but hey! Better late than never! :)

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

That's a pretty good Sabaton song, but I think I prefer some of their other works. Regardless, 7/10! :)

I'm about to listen to Final Solution in a moment, but in the meantime, I'll put this here:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

Another alright Helloween song! I'm not the biggest Helloween fan, honestly, but they have a couple of songs I like! :)

This is a pretty underrated song, if you ask me!

Spoiler

I won't lie; I'm not the biggest Slayer fan. I don't hate them, but I don't think they're all that amazing. Regardless, 6/10. :)

This song was suggested to me by @cpl_dixon, and I think it's pretty good! Hopefully you guys and gals like it as well!

Again, though; it's a tearjeker, so watch out! :(

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

Hm. That's a pretty odd song, but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it at all! :) 7/10.

It's pretty amazing how many awesome songs I've managed to forget... :pout: Oh well, at I least I'm starting to remember a few of them! This one is no exception!

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche