Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

8/10, ain’t seen K-On!! in years but it was a solid anime with some surprisingly good music- check out the albums they released for it, my favorite is the Mio Akiyama one- quite good J-pop.

Love the thump thump thump in my old school tunes- Vader was and will continue to be an instant classic.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry... but I'm not a fan. :pout: I don't hate the human race now, but I can't really enjoy that song very much. 4/10 :adorkable:

Man, I remember listening to this song all of the time during my edgy phase (no, not even I could escape it)! Feel free to rate it poorly, but I honestly have some amount of nostalgia for it! :)

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

Hey man everyone went through that emo phase, haha. 7.5/10 not shabby tbqh. 

... and then I would escape.

I’ll never, ever have to see another disappointed face.

No one to please.

But every now and then, it feels like

In all of the universe, there is nobody for me.

• Brohoof 1

Hm. That's a pretty unconventional song. I'm not sure what I think of it... but I can't say I hate it! :) 7/10.

I'm honestly kinda running out of songs, so I guess I have to start posting some unconventional stuff myself!

Spoiler

7/10, sounds like solid music for a WoW dungeon or something otherwise dungeon-crawly- preferably with some demonic boss at the end.

Speaking off unconventional music... gotta love the Swedes and their tendency to break and remake all of the rules in music.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Recherche said:

Hm. Not bad, but a little too cacophonic, if you ask me. 6/10. :)

That's the point- it's complex, dissonant music with an atypical structure and bizarre rapid shifts in pacing/tone :) 

To the above song, posted by Jorge- 6.5/10, like The Offspring as much as the next guy, but not a favorite tune by 'em. Sorry homie!

Edit: Ninja'd- y'all post fast. Gimme a few minutes to spin your track, Dank.

Edit: 6/10- music of that nature is headache-inducing to me to be quite honest, however, at around the 2:40 mark I like whatever starts happening there... reminds me almost of s shredding solo in a metal song, but electronicified out :P And no, I do not know what Gltichtale even is!

GLASS ANIMALS

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Man... you certainly have an interesting taste in music, my dude! :rarity: 7/10.

Variety is the spice of life!

To the above track- 5/10 normally, but +1 for the lulz. 6/10. Smashmouth is palatable, I'll give them that.

This song is a TRIP.