Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

7.5/10, do love me my Undertale- maybe I should replay that game something soon? :ooh:

Edit: NINJAS EVERYWHERE.

To the above- 9/10, brings back memories of me being a youngster repping the SNES...

God damn do I love British prog...

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twiliscael said:

NINJAS EVERYWHERE.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

tenor.gif?itemid=5063895

Anyways, that song is pretty great! 8/10. :yay:

Hold onto your socks, guys and gals, because they'll be blown away if you don't!

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

5/10- I don't quite get it?

Even if I don't like the direction that this guy is taking his music in more recently, that isn't to say that it isn't still very very good regardless. CONFLICTED FEELS ;~;

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twiliscael said:

5/10- I don't quite get it?

That just makes it better! :yay:

Anyways, you seem to be keen on progressive/techno music, if I'm making this out correctly! :) 7/10.

II hope you don't mind Christian music, because these guys are really great (and I'm not even a Christian myself)! 

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Anyways, you seem to be keen on progressive/techno music, if I'm making this out correctly! :) 7/10.

Hide contents

Eh, techno isn't my normal wave- I like progressive metal and rock for sure though. My favorite type of music is metal though, hands down. I like to keep it varied, however.

Edit: Totally forgot to review your track! :kindness:

6/10, I have actually heard of that group before. I like the backing instrumentals, but the vocals don't do it for me.

As far as Christian music goes, Gideon is my favorite Christian band- though I'm not Christian I can still get down to some of their tunes.

Also plugging another solid Christian band, totally different genre though.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

Hm... Neither of those are bad at all! I'd say they get a cumulative score of 7/10! :)

I honestly don't know of any other Christian metal bands, so I guess I'll have to switch subgenres! On that note, Blind Guardian is the king of Power Metal, as far as I'm concerned! :proud:

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

Wow! That's freakin' awesome! 10/10! :D

I used to listen to this particular Folk Metal band, but I kinda fell out of it. I'm starting to see why I liked them back then!

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

9/10 Wintersun is one of my favorite folk metal bands and that is a bangin’ sign by them 💪

Biggie really was the king, Rest In Peace brotha... this song nails everything, powerful lyrics, impressive rapping, and a beautiful beat- on another level.

• Brohoof 1

Hm... Not bad, but i can't say that I love it either. Regardless, 6/10. :)

It's a shame that this band didn't stay together; they could have been amazing (hell, they already were)!

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

Usually not the biggest fan of nu-metal, but damn that shit bumps. Lyrics are a bit corny, but, most nu-metal is :P Their vocalist sounds a bit like the vocalist of Five Finger Death Punch imo, and I don't like FFDP very much- I do like this though.. A solid 8/10, which is higher than I'd put just about any nu-metal band besides Linkin Park's first album and Deftones.

...speaking of Deftones- trancey, dreamy, maybe a bit shoegazey, very pretty, and very very special.

• Brohoof 2

7.5/10 certified bop, not exactly my wave for indie music but I'd listen to it (:

EDIT: Oh Dodie, always such an earworm. I do like that track, I believe its on an oldies playlist of mine somewhere, to be completely honest... 8/10!

THIS is the official theme song of all things MLP, let's be honest.

Edited by Twiliscael

True! The melody and instruments are just so bright and lively! :icwudt: Sarcasm/10 (really, though, 6/10).

If you're a fan of that group, than you might like these guys!

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

Grindcore =/= slam metal BUT... Abomindable Putridity is the best of its breed! Love the gutturals and piggy squeals, as well as having actually interesting riffs for a slam band. 9/10 ;)

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 2