Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

7.5/10, MCR used to be one of my favorite bands when i was an edgy teenager x) I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love is their best record BUT... that one is probably second! I'm not okay I'm not oh-fuckin'-kayyyy

Just can't stop the feeling...

• Brohoof 2

Well, that's certainly... interesting? I don't hate it... but it's kinda strange! :blink: Either way... 7/10.

My brother introduced me to this guy, and more specifically, this song today. It's a decent song... but my brother has... interesting taste in music... :wat:

It's creepy how he managed to foreshadow his own death, though... :wau:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

7.5/10, Lil Peep ain't bad in my book... I used to listen to alot of emo music, and alot of musicians who would have once been emo scene kids are now making emo-type rap. Cool by me, while not quite my taste, I like the beats especially.

The descending rhythms, thunderous drums, absolutely entrancing aberrant sound, and well placed guitar squeals and flourishes of Car Bomb are like nothing else I've ever heard, even among other bands of their ilk. Absolutely exquisite. Around 3:30 to the end is a certain kind of wave that is hard to find elsewhere...

Edited by Twiliscael

I've gotta admit: these drug trip-esque music videos get old pretty fast. :wat: The song is perfectly fine, but the video's style has just gotten old pretty quickly. Regardless, 6/10. :)

"No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument."

My ass! :umad:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

5/10, though I am always impressed at what people can turn into percussion instruments!

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

I've gotta admit: these drug trip-esque music videos get old pretty fast.

Then you must not do drugs

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twiliscael said:

5/10, though I am always impressed at what people can turn into percussion instruments!

You would be surprised what else people have used! :)

That song is a bit catchier than I thought it would be! It almost sounds like something you would hear in an early 2000's video game! :ooh: 8/10.

Here's a unique song for you... :sunshower: I'm not even sure if it's supposed to be good! 

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

8/10 Dragonforce is pretty solid, a bit generic though- that song as well. All fantastic musicians though and I like listening!

I can't quite think of a song that better describes my bum ass better than this one...

Edited by Twiliscael