Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

7.5/10, Jackson Five always knew how to throw it down and lay down some fun tunes x)

I do not remember if I posted this song or a different Glass Animals track a few pages ago, so eat your veggies and listen anyway.

(edited)

I liked this more than a I thought I would, 6.5/10. Enjoyable listen throughout, though I don’t see myself playing it myself :) 

From an often overlooked Weezer album.

Edited by Twiliscael

I like that song a lot! :D 10/10! I'm going to need to check them out at some point!

Sorry for the sudden genre shift, but this song is just too good to sweep under the rug! :)

Spoiler

5/10, boring! Sorry! Just not to my taste.

It's incredible what 12 years can do... same song, that's just the difference of the Gameboy Advance's sound capabilities compared to the 3DS's.

8/10

That bass.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:16 PM, Twiliscael said:

Oooooh 8/10 me likey. Have not heard of this band before, any recommendations?

They've been a recent discovery of mine. Was looking for some recent classic metal-style bands, and someone suggested this band. :wacko:

A lot of their albums get good reviews on Metal Archives, so I guess they are all recommended listens. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

8.5/10, some very satisfying heavy metal, sounds like it belongs a decade earlier than it is (first demo in 1990? Sounds like it should be 1980!) Will be checking out some of their work sometime soon.

13 minutes ago, Fehlipeeno Froid said:

A lot of their albums get good reviews on Metal Archives, so I guess they are all recommended listens. :nom:

Encylopaedia Metallum is an absolutely marvelous resource for cataloging and classifying metal bands of all shapes and forms, but they're a bit strict on some of the fringe genres and their reviews are a bit inconsistent- it's better for taking a band as a general worth it or not kind of evaluation rather than the actual average percentage score, people just post alot of 80%'s and 90%'s for things they like rather than using more standardized criteria. /endunnecessaryranting

One of the best tracks from the current album I'm jammin'. That solo is absolutely mystifying and, and the rest of the song absolutely mystical.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 2

A pretty good sample of late 70's Rock and Roll! :) I'm not the biggest fan, quite honestly, but it'a not bad by any means! 7/10.

If you've ever played Pokemon before, I'm sure you'll recognize this song... but there's a slight twist. :orly:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

8/10, one of the better encounter songs in Pokémon games, and a fun little take on it. Jazzy~

She wanna smoke my dope, aye, let ‘er smoke my dope, aye. LIL UZI IS ICONIC.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I won't lie; I liked that more than I thought I would! :yay: 8/10.

Sorry for even more genre whiplash, but I'm really digging deep to find songs to post! :rarity: A lot of people don't like this song, but I think it's great!

Spoiler

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

Wow! That song is pretty damn great! :yay: 10/10! I'm definitely going to listen to that later! 

This is another song I dug up. I'm not sure if you'll like it or not, but that remains to be seen, I suppose! :)

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

7.5/10 not a bad harder rock tune! I have a few Crossfade tunes on one of my playlists, not this one though!

Higher than Elon Musk, so high stars eat our guts~

(If you couldn't tell I'm on an Lil Uzi kick lmao)

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

That song isn't bad, but I prefer the song you previously posted; that one was great! :) 7/10.

I'm trying not to reuse artist, but I think I'll bring this one back; this song is pretty great, if you ask me! :D

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Recherche said:

That song isn't bad, but I prefer the song you previously posted; that one was great! :)

That’s a mashup of Migos- Bad and Boujee ft. Lil Uzi Vert and Rick James- Super Freak :P  The original beat of Bad and Boujee isn’t as fun.

Song- 3.5/10 I just don’t even know what I’m listening to.

Friend put me on to The Velvet Underground recently. This stuff came out in 1967? Sounds like post-punk- decades before post-punk was even a thing. Awesome album all the way through.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mehhhh I’ll pass on FFDP, especially anything past their 2nd album, and one or two bops off of American Capitalist. 5.5/10.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 2

I won't lie; I'm not the biggest fan of that tune. It's catchy, but it doesn't do a lot for me. :wat: 6/10.

Now, this is a Star Wars song I can get behind (regardless of the quality of the movie)! :sunshower:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

8/10, one of the best songs from that movie- which is indeed the best prequel flick, and I think you’d be hard pressed to find someone who disagrees.

Steely DAAAAANG

Edited by Twiliscael