Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

6/10 - Not a huge fan of the AutoTune in some of the vocals, but I'm surprised a lot of swagger and cool factor came out of a K-Pop song that also had a good melody and rhythm to it. It's not my thing, but it's pretty good for what it is.

There's no YouTube video for this one, so a SoundCloud link will have to suffice:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

Ayy, what's up, @Twiliscael:catface: I kinda missed out chats here, so i decided to come back for a little bit!

On topic... that song is awesome! :D I might have to check out their other works later! Of course, it has the problem of being too long for my tastes... but the song is still good. :grin: 8/10.

I heard this song in a racing music compilation... and I have to say; it suits going hundreds of KPH very well! :yay: 

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

3/10, don't have time for meme-y music when there's so much other music I haven't explored yet.

Little IDM/glitch/house/idk-my-electronic-subgenres for the people.

17 hours ago, Recherche said:

On topic... that song is awesome! :D I might have to check out their other works later! Of course, it has the problem of being too long for my tastes... but the song is still good. :grin: 8/10.

All of Alcest's albums are good, that's just their newest.

...though you'll be hard-pressed to find many blackgaze bands that don't write longer songs, it comes with the black metal/post-metal/shoegaze territory they inhabit. Other similar, newer bands are Deafheaven (:wub:) and Møl.

• Brohoof 1