Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

Visuals are good and fun and I like the concept of the song, but alot of the riffing and drum patterns seemed pretty typical and the song was a touch too long. 6.5/10. 

Keepin' it trve up in here.

• Brohoof 1

Dude... I'm sorry... but that's horrible. :sunny: I like the melody, but the song is just really harsh on the ears. The guitar, the drums, the (what I think were) vocals... it's just not a nice song to listen to. I'm sorry, but 2/10.

No, they're not talking about homosexuality in this song. :okiedokieloki:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

8/10 gotta love a good war chant!

11 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Dude... I'm sorry... but that's horrible. :sunny: I like the melody, but the song is just really harsh on the ears. The guitar, the drums, the (what I think were) vocals... it's just not a nice song to listen to. I'm sorry, but 2/10.

You are unworthy to ascend the throne, mortal.

• Brohoof 1

That's... a lot better, actually. :ooh: I still don't love it, but I feel like I can actually listen to it. I think the song is a little too repetitive... but I don't hate it. :grin: 5/10.

I used to think that these guys were the best band ever... I don't think that anymore, but they're still pretty damn good~! :fluttershy:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Children of Bodom are solid melodeath 7.5/10 o:

Just cuz season 2's coming Soon 

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

That's very cool, actually. :o It does sound kinda formulaic, but some formulas exist for a good reason. 7/10.

If you're a Batman fan, you'll definitely remember this track~! :D

Spoiler

8/10 - Love stuff like that. :D

• Brohoof 2

You appear to have good taste, my trail-devising friend~! :yay: Rhapsody is always great! 9/10.

I'm not sure if it's justified or not, but Rhapsody has always reminded me of these guys~! :grin:

Spoiler

Whoa... I liked that a lot more than I thought I would! :yay: That song is awesome! 10/10!

Considering the subject matter of this song... you can probably guess what's been on my mind lately! :please:

Spoiler

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Whoa... I liked that a lot more than I thought I would! :yay: That song is awesome! 10/10!

Considering the subject matter of this song... you can probably guess what's been on my mind lately! :please:

Hide contents

The video isn't loading for me, but I went on Spotify and dug the song up. :P The song sounds very monotone at times, but the chorus sounds pretty nice. :) 7/10!

Jazz break! :D I feel like I'm changing the general genre here... :adorkable:

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, this is a nice change of pace~! :grin: While songs of that variety aren't typically to my tastes, I think this music would be literally perfect if I were in a restaurant or a shopping center of some kind~! :yay: 8/10.

While this nation had a lot of... questionable moments, the anthem is absolutely awesome~! :grin:

Spoiler

Edited by The Recherche

(edited)
1 hour ago, Twiliscael said:

Visuals are good and fun and I like the concept of the song, but alot of the riffing and drum patterns seemed pretty typical and the song was a touch too long. 6.5/10. 

Keepin' it trve up in here.

Dude, Burzum is awesome, especially that song there.

As for the song above my post- It certainly wasn't anything for me - 0/10

Here you have something that is a bit longer than @Twiliscael little song 

Enjoy!

Edited by Rainy_days