Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

5/10, never been the biggest Arctic Monkeys fan (The Strokes however...), and their new album was less of what I wanted out of them than their last one was.

5/10  That was the musical equivalent of staring at a washing machine.  There's a lot going on but nothing happens. (also, nice profile pic.  I freaking love Nanachi)

13 hours ago, Swit Swat said:

Overproduced. Sounds way too squeaky clean (I expect it to sound a bit raw, considering the genre) and generic.

Overproduced you say?  You want it to sound more raw you say?  Well how about this live version

Edited by Soaring Symphony

8 hours ago, Soaring Symphony said:

5/10  That was the musical equivalent of staring at a washing machine.  There's a lot going on but nothing happens. (also, nice profile pic.  I freaking love Nanachi)

Overproduced you say?  You want it to sound more raw you say?  Well how about this live version

I liked this version better, but I'm still overall not a big fan of the song itself. 5/10

Spoiler

Wow, okay, that was not what I expected. I really like the dark album art, reminds me of scopophobia, and the actual song itself is great, especially since it focuses on fear, despite the fact that it's not a genre I usually listen to. Great song, 10/10.

Edited by TigerGeekGuy

1/10 - There's just something about these random instrumental metal pieces that you come across on Youtube that just sound so uninspired, bland, and unnecessarily flashy.

Spoiler

Edited by Swit Swat

8/10 Idk how to explain this, but I kept anticipating a certain resolution in the vocal performance and instrumentals in some of these verses, which never came and it was so unsatisfying. Nevertheless, it was pretty.

Spoiler

Edited by Swit Swat