Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

6/10 It doesn't hold up well. Even though,I have it on my ipod.

People say that this movie sucks,but you can't argue that it had a great soundtrack.

Very well written and cerebral, however it's fairly generic and not a song I would recognize should I hear it somewhere else. It would probably make a good soundtrack for something. 6.5/10

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The religious aspect to it just interrupted the immersion. I think I would have preferred an instrumental - 3/10

0/10  Is that video a joke???  I legitimately want to know.  Did you post that as a joke???  It sounds more like a bunch of creepy, random ghost noises then actual music.

Speaking of songs that are creepy.

I think this bishop guy might be a pedophile.

Edited by Serenade

0/10  Is that video a joke???  I legitimately want to know.  Did you post that as a joke???  It sounds more like a bunch of creepy, random ghost noises then actual music.

Apparently you don't know about the music genre Dark Ambient.

Hellfire. Classic, very chilling yet so scorching - 10/10

8/10 Very nice. I've never played that game before.

I think this bishop guy might be a pedophile.

Judge Claude Frollo is not a pedophile. Watch the movie,you'll see. 

• Brohoof 1

10/10  YES!!!!  Absolutely YES!!!!!!  I wouldn't say I'm all that found of Skyward Sword itself, but most of the songs in that game are just as amazing as the songs from any other game in the Zelda franchise.  On a slightly unrelated note, did you know the thing that drew me to Zelda games (the music) is also what got me consider being a Brony?????  What can I say?  my ponysona's cutie mark is a microphone for a reason.  music is my passion.  Always has been.

Here's something that will probably blow your mind.  The extended version of FIM's theme song.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

zzzzzzzzz/10

Edited by Guest