Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

(edited)

Well... its better... not by much but it's a slight improvement (compared to some of the other rock songs I have heard here.) I am still not keen on this metal or rock but this song doesn't sound terrible so I will give it a pass 5.5/10 

Vaportrap right below

Edited by Zantetsuken

While rock generally isn't my thing, this was very cool to listen to in the background of browsing this forum, solid 7/10

How about something a little... different?

Pretty happy sounding but it's real annoying

I don't know if this is a joke song or with those epic jovial lyrics or what but It's meh, sorry 4/10 

This next song is one I have been meaning to share for a very long time so I hope whoever listens to it really enjoys it cause I am excited to finally post this one. 
Would have done it sooner but wasn't sure if I did already or not so I looked through like all my submissions on this thread and realized I didn't yet so here.

7/10 for the instrumental. Don't really like metal all that much though this metal wasn't that ear-piercing bad and surprisingly mellow compared to most metals I'm familiar with where the singer loses his mind and maniacally growls. Makes me want to do my own satirical parody version of the Metal Genre. Don't care that much for the lyrics since they sound meh to me.

Overall Score: 7/10, but if you're a die hard metal fan, 9/10 if you've heard better metal than this.

(edited)

9/10 Nice epic orchestral music.

@ZethaPonderer A lot of metal is actually pretty soft, mellow, and not-screamy actually. Some even got epic orchestration backing them. :3

Here's one of those. c:

Edited by Fillypino Fried
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

*deep breathing and sighing* 10/10. It's the most unbelievable metal I've ever heard in my life. Bare with me cause to me there is something special about this metal 

This metal will make you sympathize with Satan with where he's coming from and what he stood for, but the interpretation might differ based on which Theology we abide by under the Abrahamic Religions. I have the Islamic interpretation (under Shia Theology) since it makes the most sense to me in comparison to Judeo-Christian interpretation.

Satan (originally Iblis the Righteous Jinn) was among the righteous of The God of Abraham's many creations other than His countless angels. He served The All-Mighty during and after the Ancient War that escalated between the Jinn Nations who committed mass atrocities and corruption amongst themselves that Angels had to be sent down to fight. Iblis was an exception since he witnessed the carnage, the horror, the barbarism his own kind have committed and was willing to fight them alongside the Angels. After the war, Iblis was bestowed on a position where he will serve The God of Abraham alongside the Angels since he showed love and devotion towards Him ever since the War. Angels have no Free Will and are sentient genderless robots designed for the sole purpose of worshipping the God of Abraham. Wheareas, Jinns are like Humans in a way just made out of smokeless fire and possess the same Free Will nature.

It's a shame Satan used his Free Will to rebel against Him ever since he was arrogant and bigoted towards Prophet Adam's existence. All because The God of Abraham declared Adam to represent the Human Kind as "His best creation" over all His creations and commanded all His Creations to prostrate to Adam out of The All-Mighty's respect, except Iblis. Iblis committed the crime of arrogance and bigotry towards Prophet Adam and was cast down as a Fallen Jinn. Originally a Righteous Individual (In this case Self-Righteous) now fallen in grace. But, he made a vow to The God of Abraham that he will do everything in his power to misguide Humanity from the path of righteousness as a challenge to prove the All-Mighty that Humans are NOT the superior creation He intended. A creature made out of clay superior to fire? Presposterous under Satan's perception.

Please note, this does not make me wish to become a Satanist as I still believe that he is in the wrong no matter how much he tempts to express his sympathy towards me. He disobeyed the God of Abraham and he will be punished for his crimes along with his followers. I can only pray and hope Humanity does not repeat the same mistake Satan and his Jinn Kind used to do along with the many Human Tribes that were tested by the The God of Abraham for their obedience, but some failed to live with His expectations (e.g. Israelites, Ishmaelites, Sodomites, Gomorrites, Thamudians, Adianites etc).

Let go of Hatred that resides in you and you will soon come to understand The Absolute Truth.

"Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Show me a villain, and I'll write you how seemingly heroic and successful they are in their lifetime." Not so sure if anyone said this so I call dibs. :P

Thank You @Fillypino Fried

TL;DR? Long story short, This song glorifies Satan and in a good way. But, no matter how much Satan is being glorified, it still doesn't excuse him for his rebellious and disgraceful attitude towards The God of Abraham along with his followers. May His curse be on Satan and his followers.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nice. 9/10

Edited by Guest

@ZethaPonderer Wow, that was some of the most life changing things I've ever read. Looks like the black metal guys are really right about the Dark One. :o

brb gonna buy an Ouija board and a couple pens to draw a pentagram. Satanas Vult. :fiery: 
actually no i don't really believe in any supernatural deity or anything, i just do it for teh metalz. D:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10/10

Nice power ballad c:

• Brohoof 1