Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video I Got Suspended For 2 Days

Fox

(edited)

This is the video I got suspended for 2 days. What, you don't believe me?

It was a great joke, but I didn't really anticipate that I would get suspended for it. It wasn't too much of a big deal anyways.(Since I've been suspended before). If you want you can argue if I should've been suspended or not, go ahead. Otherwise other then that, enjoy the video I produced.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_AA6XlKhc&feature=plcp

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 40

Oh god, the moment it started I was already laughing.

What I find interesting is that the heat did not break down the drug.

Anyway: Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

At first I was confused to why that would get you suspended (it was a simple joke, does not pertain school safety or security), but then I remembered a technicality that my school had that got suspended for filming with a recording device on school grounds. I'm sure the content of the video didn't help at all, but I think the primary action against you was probably the camera part.

Still funny though!

"AND WE ADD IN THE CHOCOLATE; AND IT LOOKS SO GOOOD, but it's gonna make you poop a lot like you didn't want it to."

And when your friend grabbed his ass and ran to the bathroom, priceless. "Wasn't special enough" xD

• Brohoof 4

My school has a rule that states that you can't record inside the school grounds due to privacy concerns, so maybe that's part of the reason, otherwise, that was a little bit...I don't know, mean? Anyway, funny video

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Im all for a good prank, but laxitives...... I have a bad history with those and a lot of PAINFULL memories, that is just cruel.

Besides I consider those a medication albeit a very minor one, and should be treated as such. not given away like candy.

Edited by TheBronyHeart
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

even tho i think that is a fun prank to do on good friends who have pranked you before i know because ive done it too :) , but if you did this in school, you should have been suspended for longer

Edited by Vexx3
Backseat modding
  • Brohoof 1

Hahahahaha What a Classic prank. I don't see how they suspended you for it though, unless they heard the story that some people did this before but accidently grabbed Rectal Laxatives instead and someone had to go to the hospitle due to a reaction.

• Brohoof 2

LOL awesome prank bro.IMO that really isn't worth a suspension. No one seemed to be really affected by it and you could have played it off as if you're just a bad baker or something :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ya, the prank was pretty low brow and harmless... for the most part. I would never have chocolate cake again for a long time if that happened to me. Genius is a term I would use as well.

I think it was recording on school grounds, Its a privacy thing and something they have to taken VERY seriously.

Edited by Ethan Pow
  • Brohoof 2

Hahahahaha What a Classic prank. I don't see how they suspended you for it though, unless they heard the story that some people did this before but accidently grabbed Rectal Laxatives instead and someone had to go to the hospitle due to a reaction.

Yeah, that's why I got suspended, because that COULD OF happened. Same thing happened 2 years ago, and I did a stink bomb that got me suspended for 3 days, because the fumes could of been harmful, but it was one of those ones you can buy at a store. So... I'm assuming it'd be non toxic, I could've swindled myself out of that one if it was non toxic, but I'll except punishment. Even if it involves me to be honest, and that's where a falter...

Thanks for all the love everypony~

even tho i think that is a fun prank to do on good friends who have pranked you before i know because ive done it too :) , but if you did this in school, you should have been suspended for longer

Originally it was supposed to be 3 days, but exams were close, and projects. If it makes you feel better I was applauded for getting a bully that some people don't like. That's my way of justifying my actions, but I never told the office that, because they probaly think I was targeting people. o.O

My school has a rule that states that you can't record inside the school grounds due to privacy concerns, so maybe that's part of the reason, otherwise, that was a little bit...I don't know, mean? Anyway, funny video

I live in Canada and go to a public school, so are rules may differ, but I think it's fair to videotape anywhere. (excluding nudity, and violence) Unless where the case determines if one may be guilty or something. Somebody secretly in the Wal-Mart pork industry recently released some graphic footage. It had reveiled the swine undergoing improper methods of being handled. (ex. no painkillers, stuff cages with minimal movement, and ect.) I don't think it should be illegal to videotape anything! I had permission from all the victims to have them in the video. One fellow took some comprising though...

I don't get it why were you suspended it was a harmless prank no one got hurt or had permanent damage.

It wasn't that they did, it was the fact that they could've had an allergic reaction or something. In some ways I feel guilty for it, but I know I helped their digestion. ;)

It wasn't that they did, it was the fact that they could've had an allergic reaction or something. In some ways I feel guilty for it, but I know I helped their digestion. ;)

See I never got why people do that you got suspended because they could have had an allergic reaction but they didn't.

• Brohoof 1

See I never got why people do that you got suspended because they could have had an allergic reaction but they didn't.

It's those school rules, all rules are different and needed to be respected. If you don't respect the rules there, then you have to decide to take your buisness somewhere else. I like my school though. :(

Your like the best prankster I've ever seen, You had the guts to make brownies with laxatives, then giving them to your friends like that, AWESOME.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hahahaha so mean yet so funny. As soon as I saw those pills I started to laugh.. And laugh... Hahaha

Oh you are a genious xD Gotta love your channel

hahahaha dude that was AWESOME but did you really got suspended for two days but its still a good prank......hmmm brownies with laxatives.......gotta try me some of those XD

XD This is HILARIOUS. This is pure gold my friend. Brohoof. /)

I laughed my ass off the whole video, this is just too funny XD.

It kinda sucks you got suspended though lulz.