Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finest says thanks

Finesthour

Moderator's Note: I've changed the topic's title to a more appropriate one. The original one was a deceptive attention grabber. ~Feld0

Well guys... it is time for Finest to hit the trails...

NOT.

Sorry about fooling you, but I had to make sure you read this, as it involves every single one of you!

It is just another one of my love threads!

I wanted to write this because the year is coming to an end, and I wanted to talk about the place that made 2011 happy for me again.

As many of you may know, I have not been a very happy pony starting this year. I have been rather depressed. Suicidal thoughts were never at the top of my mind, but they were pretty darn close. But then, in October, I found the place that I want to spend the rest of my life on. I found my new family.

I admit when I first joined the forums, I did was I always did. I posted quickly for the post count. This lasted for a about a week. But I learned something on my time in this forum. It does not matter about how much prestige you have, or how many posts you have. It is about if you had made someone happy during it.

I live on the fact that I make someone happy.I strive to make someone happy everyday, as I long to be happy. Before October 11th (the day I joined the site) I was not happy, and I thought the world to be a terrible place. But then, at random, I searched up Mlpforums on Google at random. As fate would show me, this is the first site that came up.

I have been an avid forum user since I was a wee little foal (8 years old). As feld0 may know, I have told him that I usually forum hop very often. My usual forum life time expectancy is about a week. But I found something on this site that no other one had... I found a family. Now I know it seems silly to call you guys my family, but I believe it with every fiber in my being. I argue with some of you a lot, but that is because we are like siblings. I never mean any harsh things I may say, it is just because I love you so much that I feel you need to know these things.

Now to touch on my past some more-

I used to be a hateful troll. I used to strive to make people hurt, to make people angry. And then, I met you guys. As you may well know, I live my life by Love and Tolerance now. And I truly do. I do not judge as often as I used to, I hate to make people feel sad, and I always protect anyone in need. I must thank you guys deeply for changing my terrible ways and unlocking the wonderful kid inside of me.

This little section is for Feld0 and Kurtiss...

I am doing a shout out to both of you, because you both seem like my parents to me. (Not like a homosexual couple, you know what I mean.) You guys created this family for me. You accepted me into your family. You take the time to listen to my feeble requests, and you take the time to listen. Never before have I ever met admins like you two. I have been on a mass of forums in my life, and you two are truly the only one's who genuinely care for their website. You are both such wonderful people, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to lead such a wonderful legacy that you two do. Feld0, I constantly say you are my hero, because you simply are. I am not saying it to kiss up, but you truly, truly are. You are only a year older than me, yet you create a family this large. I will always remember you for as long as I live feld0, as you have etched yourself in the hall of heroes in my heart.

Now for us regular members-

I seriously could write an essay on what you guys do for me. You listen to my crying, you listen to my pain, and yet none of you yell at me. I could not express my love any more than my typing, yet I feel like I must. I know i have caused some problems with some of you, and if you are reading this, you know who you are. I apologize for being so immature, sometimes I forget other people have feelings too, and that jokes i find funny are not necessarily funny to them. I am truly sorry. As for everyone else, you are my family. Without a doubt. If any of you need any help what so ever, message me at any time. I will throw down anything I am doing to talk to any of you. You mean more to me than my real family, and many of you know the reason for that. Just please, talk to me if any of you need an ear. I will always listen.

Well, enough of my useless heart rambling. I had to get this out, once again. 2011 was a terrible year of my life, until October. I really would consider it the worst of my life if I had never met you guys. Hell, if I never met you guys, I would most likely have a bullet in my brain. Just so you know guys, I am not depressed. I just get sad thoughts. So do not worry about me, even if you do. I am perfectly fine, it is you that I worry about. So, without further ado, here is my final saying on this thread-

Happy new years Mlpforums. I look forward to the time we will spend together in the next year. If this place ever get's shut down (Which would break my heart) you will all always be in my heart. Forever yours Mlpforums,

~The finesthour

Edited by Feld0
Adding a mod note
  • Brohoof 6

COME BAX WE STILL LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVEN'T TAUGHT ME TO READ YET!

I will wish you a happy afterlife.

R.I.P

Donkey Kong

Finest Hours

Posted Image

Edited by Flare

My word, I'm so relieved that title isn't true. You were about to give me a heart attack.

I am keeping a counter on how many people just post without actually reading the thread.

I would never leave :wub:

I almost crapped myself reading the title of this thread D: !

>about being a troll<

they say that when you are hurting and sad, you try to make others hurt and feel sad too.

Misery loves company.

>to members<

We love you so much finest :)

you're are a very sweet and kind boy,

and it would be the world's loss to not have you around.

I agree with you, I've never had a family, so I am very attached to this forum and think of them as my own family.

Happy new year :) ~

*lmao so many people are comment whores ;) don't read the title, jus makin' a comment ~

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 1

For goodness sakes didn't anypony else actually READ the thread?

I suspected tomfoolery when I read this title, and I was right! I don't see you leaving these forums for quite a while, and if you truly see us as your family, how could you leave anyways? I must agree, these forums are without a doubt the best on the whole of the internet, there is just no denying that. I myself have tested out many forums for a long while, but not a single one kept my interest for more than about a week. And I don't intend to leave these forums for a while, in fact I intend to stay and keep these forums afloat for years with frequent donations. As long as I (And Feld0 ;)) am still alive, these forums shall thrive!

Now I don't think I will make my post any longer, cause I don't think anypony reads them once they get to a certain point ;)

• Brohoof 2

I suspected tomfoolery when I read this title, and I was right! I don't see you leaving these forums for quite a while, and if you truly see us as your family, how could you leave anyways? I must agree, these forums are without a doubt the best on the whole of the internet, there is just no denying that. I myself have tested out many forums for a long while, but not a single one kept my interest for more than about a week. And I don't intend to leave these forums for a while, in fact I intend to stay and keep these forums afloat for years with frequent donations. As long as I (And Feld0 ;)) am still alive, these forums shall thrive!

Now I don't think I will make my post any longer, cause I don't think anypony reads them once they get to a certain point ;)

I actually pissed a pony off with my trickery.

I needed to be sure people read it though <3

To my knowledge only one person didn't read this thread by far :lol:

Dude you totally had me scared but I'm glad your not leaving because you are one of the few that I talk to here(along with Braeburn and Tails mostly on Xbox.) We should talk more though. Your a great pony and here's to the continued success of the forums and to you. Happy New Year's Finest hope 2012 is a great year for you. :)

/)*