Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the best compliment you have ever received?

LovingTolerance

I think my favorite one I ever received was when I held open a door for two older ladies at a Subway as I was walking out and they were walking in. But one of them turned around and said, "Well, your parents certainly raised you right." I just loved that statement. Because not only did she compliment me/my action but she complimented my parents. That one thing just made me that much happier to do nice (little) things for people. :)

My best compliment I've ever received was from voice-actor Scott McNeil who played Rover from the Diamond Dogs. I did the voice of Rover to him at a Q/A that he was hosting, and he really enjoyed my acting. Even told me that maybe one day, I might work with him. Afterwards, most of the people who attended it asked me to do various voices that they liked and I did with plenty of improv. Scott McNeil, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :lol::unsure:

• Brohoof 1

There is a complement I have gotten that has made me completely paranoid.

I've had a few girls say to me "You have such pretty eyes" which, since they said pretty makes me go, GOD!!! Why do I have girly eyes?, in my head.

I usually just thank them though and find something to complement them on.

I don't receive a lot of compliments anymore outside of 'Wow, you can REALLY hold your liquor.' But I guess the best I can think of via memory is when people complemented my sense of style. Fedoras are cool, afterall.

Somepony (that I looked up to) told me they respected me a lot :D But they never told me why... It was quite weird, but made me smile for the whole day.

Yesterday, I was kicking so much ass in TF2, two guys accused me of hacking. That's probably the most satisfying thing anyone's ever told be. :­D

At any time that someone who loses says "GG" that's a good day. The best option therefore is to be the person that says "GG" yourself.

This

I seriously want you with me

I want to hug you when I'm sad, I want to kiss you when you make me happy, I want to fall asleep next to you at night , and I want you to .....(lol Pinkazoid stops right there)

I love you ....a lot

I'd give anything to be with you

You make me really happy, even when I'm down

And I want to spend every moment by your side

:3

If I could I'd never let go of you

The feelings I get, only come from you

I can't tell you how much I love you

You've made me cry of pure happiness :'3

It's beautiful :')

There are some other things she have said too and stuff relatives have said to me and friends etc that has made me happy. But this gotta be one of the best.

• Brohoof 1

Probably, one random day, everyone kept saying I looked very pretty and nice. Which is weird, cause I never try to look all pretty and stuff, and not much people say I am pretty, but that very day, I kept constantly getting "Oh, you look very pretty today" "You look gorgeous" and I was like "Thanks..hehe" It was odd, but nice :)

You are the most valuable person I have ever met. You think you don't belong anywhere and it's true, because no one is like you. You are the only person who can do what you do while still thinking that you are worthless and blaming yourself for what you did. You are my best friend.

Made me cry tears of happiness and relief. It's hard to find a place where you belong. He teached me that it's not really important in the end...

• 5 years later...