Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The relationship between Spike and Twilight

jdb1984

74 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think Twilight and Spike's relationship is like?

• Slave Master/Slave
    • Boss/Assistant
    • Friends
    • Older sister/Younger brother
    • Mother/Son

She probably discovered an egg during one of her quests planned by Celestia, that hatched, and out comes spike! B)

no,that is incorrect

There is an episode where TS is a filly trying to pass an entrance exam at magic school,the exam was to hatch a dragon's egg from which Spike was born. Incedently,she got her cutie mark then too.

no,that is incorrect

There is an episode where TS is a filly trying to pass an entrance exam at magic school,the exam was to hatch a dragon's egg from which Spike was born. Incedently,she got her cutie mark then too.

Oh, what episode is that?

Slave master/ Slave!

I think these two are clearly sister/little brother. Theres also a hint of mother/son in there since Spike dident grow up with his real parents (i dont know how that would work for a dragon) and Twilight was the one who hatched him, but i think it ends there. They both see eachother as equals and they both rely on eachother equaly as much. If this was a mother/son relationship, Spike would always be looking to Twilight for guidance, which i dont get from the show at all.

Older sister/younger brother

Twilight is like the teenage sister and Spike, Pre-teen brother.

On the other hand, what about the relationship between Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash.

Older sister/younger brother

Twilight is like the teenage sister and Spike, Pre-teen brother.

On the other hand, what about the relationship between Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash.

hmmm, well rainbow dash is like a roalmodle for scootaloo... maybe mother and doughter?..... *shrugs*

Twilight and Spike, hmm?

I'd say that they are either mother and son, or loving siblings.

Either way you look at it, they are adorable. I love their relationship. ^_^

• 7 years later...

I always thought they were kind of like Lilo and Nani, from Lilo and Stitch. Twilight is like his older sister, but also his guardian and the person who raises/mentors him, guiding him through life in a motherly/sisterly way.

On 12/31/2011 at 7:08 PM, Megustoreeze said:
On 12/31/2011 at 6:25 PM, 'Riverleaf Breeze' said:

no,that is incorrect

Oh, what episode is that?

Season 1 episode 23, the cutie mark Chronicles