Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~Click for the national anthem of chaos, itself~

Bandwagon time, everypony!

And a special thanks to Resolution, the leader of the CMC Army. Discord has stolen the basics for your topic layout.

Do hope you don't mind~ Posted Image

Well now, it would appear we have some Trixie fans, some time lords, some zebras, and now, an adorable CMC army forming. Those are all nice, but what I offer you is something these silly little clubs cannot. What I offer you is something outside of Celestia's reign, and the very edge of Feldy's reign itself. What I offer you is the joker's card; where wit, fun and humor dominate, not silly ponies and their regulations and rules. As you all know, I've had this line in my signature since day one of my being here:

"Forget Celestia and her Friendship Reign, come have some real fun with Discord on the Nonsense Train~"

Well, kiddies, the train is scheduled to derail, so it's now or never! Which way do you choose?

-The way of swag, the way of wit, the way of class, the way of Discord?

-Or do you wish to continue to preach harmony and peace with your fellow ponies?

All those who have chosen the way of chaos, then respond to this thread saying you're in, and join me together as we appreciate, and carry on in the name of Discord. No signature alteration is required, though doing so anyway earns you brownie points.

From this day forth, we hereby pronounce our wit and humor across this fair board, to forever lighten the atmosphere with jokes, pranks, reaction images and custom-made media alike, whichever medium of which you choose to use; though we shall never cross too far, and descend to the levels of our lesser troll brethren.

Oh, and, of course, to...

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 6

OMG! I AM SO IN! so what do i have to do to join?

Simply respond saying so, my dear. I shall edit thine first post, making this more clear.

Doctor XFizzle is sumpreme. We have the power of time travel and space travel on our side. You simply have chaos. If the Doctor can take down Daleks, then he can take down you. :angry: (I love these types of wars)

Doctor XFizzle is sumpreme. We have the power of time travel and space travel on our side. You simply have chaos. If the Doctor can take down Daleks, then he can take down you. :angry: (I love these types of wars)

Oh come now, silly little time lord, you're dealing with a non-negotiable element of nature, here. Not silly aliens, but a spirit with powers close to a god. 'Just' chaos? My dear boy, the entire universe is in a never-ending cesspool of harmony and chaos, interwoven with one another. No matter what time period you go to, no matter what space you inhabit, chaos, disorder and unpredictability will always exist. There is no escaping chaos. Join, affiliate, or be drowned in chocolate rain.

• Brohoof 3

Oh come now, silly little time lord, you're dealing with a non-negotiable element of nature, here. Not silly aliens, but a spirit with powers close to a god. 'Just' chaos? My dear boy, the entire universe is in a never-ending cesspool of harmony and chaos, interwoven with one another. No matter what time period you go to, no matter what space you inhabit, chaos, disorder and unpredictability will always exist. There is no escaping chaos. Join, affiliate, or be drowned in chocolate rain.

The Doctor took down satan. Your argument is invalid. (I think the episode was Satans pit or something like that) Edited by DRAGONSHY.MOV

Actually Blank Flanks kick more butt then Chaos or Time Turners.

Did Time Turners or Chaos get featured in a creepypasta video game? No. COULD YOU BE MAYOR OF PONYVILLE SOMEDAY? No. Are you RD's favorite? No. Are you teacher's pet? No.

DO YOU GET A KICK-AS* THEME SONG? Nah.

Blank Flanks 4ever

The Doctor took down the devil. Your argument is invalid. (I think the episode was Devils pit or something like that)

The concept of a devil is a singular spirit, on a singular planet. Many different planets may have equivalents of this spirit, but they are indeed attached to that singular world. Discord is chaos incarnate, thus, is everywhere, all the time :3

Actually Blank Flanks kick more butt then Chaos or Time Turners.

Did Time Turners or Chaos get featured in a creepypasta video game? No. COULD YOU BE MAYOR OF PONYVILLE SOMEDAY? No. Are you RD's favorite? No. Are you teacher's pet? No.

DO YOU GET A KICK-AS* THEME SONG? Nah.

Blank Flanks 4ever

You're not making sense. Perfect! You're not even a member yet, and you're doing splendidly <3

• Brohoof 2

The concept of a devil is a singular spirit, on a singular planet. Many different planets may have equivalents of this spirit, but they are indeed attached to that singular world. Discord is chaos incarnate, thus, is everywhere, all the time :3

You're not making sense. Perfect! You're not even a member yet, and you're doing splendidly <3

Posted Image

(edited)

Posted Image

Silly filly, one cannot proclaim swag, without the dance to go with it.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I should make another one of these. Too bad the Eggmare Empire fell from glory. Hmm would it make since for me to make Team Rocket? I mean Red is the good guy. Meh I'll think of something, If I go thorough with changing my name to something N related then I'll make Team Plasma.

Anywho as for this....why not? Discord is a pretty cool eh. Spreads chaos and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Edited by Ponymon Trainer Red
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anywho as for this....why not? Discord is a pretty cool eh. Spreads and doesn’t afraid of anything.

That he is, that he is. Welcome aboard the nonsense train. Seat-belts are non-existent, but if you'd like to tie yourself down as we derail, feel free to use some rope in the corner.

And now, for something completely different very much related.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

IM so chaotic I didnt even read the first post... I took one look and went

"Meh to long..."

I request permission to join!!

WAIT!!! ITS A TRAIN?!!?

DIBS ON FRONT CABOOSE!!

IM so chaotic I didnt even read the first post... I took one look and went

"Meh to long..."

I request permission to join!!

WAIT!!! ITS A TRAIN?!!?

DIBS ON FRONT CABOOSE!!

Then joined you now are~

but xfizzle army has something we dont... Group signatures...

Then use a group signature =3 I have one. Nothing is stopping anyone from using some, it's just not mandatory.

Chaos, sweet sweet chaos. Without it, life would be so droll and boring, and nothing would change. I'd rather have a day full of chaotic excitement than one filled with stagnant, boring order.

Or, at least, someone else's order. If I'm the one going around imposing it, well, guahahahah!

I'm ready to join you on this ride to oblivion my dear sirs. Lets push it into full throttle and than smash the controls! Geneal Rainbow Sparkle is ready to spread some chaos!

• Brohoof 1

Chaos, sweet sweet chaos. Without it, life would be so droll and boring, and nothing would change. I'd rather have a day full of chaotic excitement than one filled with stagnant, boring order.

Or, at least, someone else's order. If I'm the one going around imposing it, well, guahahahah!

I'm ready to join you on this ride to oblivion my dear sirs. Lets push it into full throttle and than smash the controls! Geneal Rainbow Sparkle is ready to spread some chaos!

If your general than I wanna be a phsyco!!!