Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

Mersander

Are you a cat person or a dog person?  

239 users have voted

1. 1. Cats or dogs?

• cats
    • dogs

Dogs by far. As long as it isn't the size of a chihuahua, I love them. Saint Bernards especially. Hugging a fully-grown Saint Bernard is like hugging a furry freight train with how large and strong they get.

Cats, to me, are cold, heartless, wee little buggers who couldn't care less about you. As long as you feed them mashed-up rectums from a tin and let them sleep for three-quarters of the day, they just don't care. Meanwhile, dogs will always bound up to you when you return home, are more interactive, seem to genuinely care for their owner and are just generally more likeable.

Even Rottweilers. ESPECIALLY Rottweilers. I love Rotties. As long as you take care of them well, they're giant, bounding clowns.

I am definitely a dog person, cat's are fine. But I have a feeling dogs really care about you, and not just because you give them food each day they really bond to you.

Sorry if I offended any cat loving persons ;)

I like indoor cats and calm dogs.

I don't like all dogs, but I perfer dogs.

Both are cute and cuddely, but I have seen more nice dogs than nice cats.

I am fine with both of them, hairy small things. :3

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Cats definitely, I find them to be as good of a companion as a dog can be. I like dogs, but after several bad experiences, i stay clear of them.  

Edited by Candy Star

(edited)

I am definitely a dog person, cat's are fine. But I have a feeling dogs really care about you, and not just because you give them food each day they really bond to you.

Sorry if I offended any cat loving persons ;)

Not true at all, i've had mine come to me on multiple occasions. When i'm sad, Simon senses this and comes to my lap and lay down to comfort me. So tell me, how is that not truly loving you?

Edited by Candy Star

I love cats and dogs but I've gotta say dogs are the best little dudes. If I was the last human on earth and could only have one type of animal as a companion, you can bet I'd take a dog (specifically one with German Shepherd blood because those things are beautiful).

Dogs.

I've seen cats all my life, since I was born, I maybe get along with the cats from my neighbour, but the rest of the cats?

No no no, they scratch me, when I was 6 yrs old a cat scratched me.

It's not that I hate them, they have a beautiful fur and are elegant, but they just don't like me, and that makes me not like them..  :twi: 

But I do want a dog/puppy, they're still playful and loyal, and they're soooooooo huggable, and all that fur..  :muffins: 

I like both, considering we own two dogs. However, I do lean more towards cats. I think they are beautiful creatures who pretty much do what they want when they want. I often wish I was a cat too. <3

Cats cats cats cats cats!!! I love cats so much. I think they're the cutest. >w<

I really dislike dogs. They smell, they're gross, they like to poop anywhere they feel like pooping, their bark can be ear piercing and they're just obnoxious. -_-

Although I have had both pets before, I gravitate toward dogs. I had some of the best behaved dogs, from Dachshunds to German Shepherds, I do like the fact that dogs are affectionate and lovable, and after living with wolves for a while, I understand more about dogs through their wild canine ancestor.