Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

I would tell them, "Dude, don't do that please."

Why? Because I hate kissing. All the germs and mouth stuff freak me out, I barely even let my family kiss me on the cheek. I don't even want to imagine that.

Plus I'm not into that whole 'romance' stuff -shrugs-

(edited)

Id tell het to leave me alone and stay away from me because if she stayed with me she will just end up getting hurt.

...By chance, are you Peter Parker?

Anyway, yeah. You guys are teh cool for responding to my thread. /selfesteemboost.

Edited by Dusk Eninama Ace Attorney

I currently don't "like" any girls in that way... I did once, and she lives somewhere within 50 miles (I think) but she has a boyfriend and I haven't seen her in around three years...

I'd probably be really confused and become very awkward and shy.

I'd start dancing around stupidly waving my hands in the air with the FFX victory fanfare (

) playing in the background.

Seriously though, something like what I said above without the music. :P

...By chance, are you Peter Parker?

Anyway, yeah. You guys are teh cool for responding to my thread. /selfesteemboost.

No. Seriously im an ass Irl. People tell me im like fire if you get to close you're going to get burned. Im not trying to make people on the fourms think im some cool guy that tells girls who he likes to stay away. Im actually a prick whos extremely unpopular and if the girl I liked kissed me and liked me id tell her to go away because 1. If she knew the real me she would hate me. And 2. Ill just end up ruining her reputation.

Well, it's Shank. So I'd be a number of things.

A: Confused. How did you get to Wisconsin?

B: Conflicted. You're engaged, woman, don't be doin' that.

C: AW YISSSSSS.

Edit: Oh, person you LIKE. That's what I get for not reading thread titles all the way, though it was person above you.

Either way, I'd still be ecstatic.

Edited by Crispy
  • Brohoof 2

I would probably faint on the spot, because the person that I "like" is non-existent. I don't like anyone in that manner, right now. Never really have yet. So if I got kissed by some non-existent force, I'd probably be psychologically scarred in some way, shape, or form.

I would grab her hands while getting on my knees, reach for the engagement ring I always hide in my pocket, in case something like this happens, and propose to her.

If she said yes, I would immediately say "JKLOLZ"

If she said no, I would still say "JKLOLZ"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What, you wanted a serious answer? Geez, FINE!

I would look at her with a puzzled face, ask her when did she get back from *censored city* and where did that come from.

Assuming she didn't suddenly disappear, I would probably spend the rest of the day with her.

If she did disappear, I would sit on my couch for the next 6 hours wondering what the hell just happened.

Edited by Trollolol
  • Brohoof 1

I don't like any girls. Forever Alone... Although there was this girl last year I had a slight crush on, and if she did kiss me I would probably ask her where that came from and walk away confused.

Dafuq just happened? Ummm *pinches arm*, k not dreaming, so this actually just happened...jeez shouldève had more confidence in myself, apparently I am one sexy beast

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, y'know just play it cool... B)

I don't even like anyone... :unsure:

maybe... :ph34r:

ok fine, he only exists in my dreams... :(

But if he came out of the tv screen and kissed me, this is how I'd react...

http://youtu.be/GakO-3Qw5gY

Oh... Doctor, you make my tummy wibbly wobbly *sigh*

Edited by indySkye

I would probably go red as an apple, sweat dripping from the point of my nose, hold her and never let her go... And then I would wake up. :|

LOW SELF ESTEEM LOLOLOL

I'd turn into one of the guys (not the exact same song but close...)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Never thought I'd see you 'round these parts *Country twang sounding redneckish type whatthefuckever*

Anyway, I would probably just stand there clueless and my face would get beat red.

How I'd react if Aylin kissed me?

Well it wouldn't really surprise me since she is my girlfriend :3

But I would be overthrown with happy emotions and I would feel so good, you don't even know. And of course I would kiss back and hug her. I would never let go msg-1052-0-46434300-1345763893.gif

..followed by some more stuff msg-1052-0-36664500-1345311784.gif loljk

Hm when I think about it.. I would do this anyways even if I not got kissed, haha.

Edited by Mr. Pillow

Pop a stiffy

I really have no idea. I've never been kissed before...

I've come THIS close to it, only to be cock-blocked by my jealous dick of a friend.

• Brohoof 1