Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably start laughing like an idiot, mumbling about how surprised I was. I'd try to say something but my train of thought would hit literally every stop it could before I'd be able to speak properly. Then I'd probably arrange a date and end up telling her it would give me time to get my brains together. Only to try to correct that error for a minute before just dropping the whole situation with an, "I'll call you later, bye."

I feel this could be a script for someone to follow if this ever happened to me.

I don't know... I'd probably stand still there for a minute, just stunned that a girl would actually kiss me... (I mean, I am tall, muscular, and "attractive", but no girl on this planet shows any kind of attraction to me. They're always going after someone else...)

Then I'd find her later, take her into my arms, and just kiss her as passionately as I can, and not give a damn if she likes me or not.

(edited)

vmqn.gif

As if that'd ever happen.

I would probably stand there stupefied for a few seconds, then kiss her back ( Or so I would like to think, but id probably stand there,still stunned).

Ugh, might sound creepy if she were to read this.

Edited by Marshal Sergei
  • Brohoof 2

If it was random as hell than I would freak the hell out and become a statue for a minute. Than after they left I would freak out super 

much and just be all like 

But with more appropiate actions.

(edited)

I think I have realized something about myself.

There's nothing really that separates intense friendship and romance for me. A good friend can just as easily be my partner in a relationship. I have no distinction between liking someone as a friend and as a romantic partner other than strictly physical feelings and sexual desire. If I'm not a very close friend with someone and we don't click or connect in a certain way, then that means I can't like them in the way I'm sure this thread's title means. Most of the population is like that to me.

Of course, there IS one person who is a very close friend to me and my monogamous partner. If he kissed me, well... I'm used to it, so it wouldn't be as much of an impact as someone having their crush kiss them. But it'd still be pleasant. I'd be happy and I'd kiss him back.

Edited by Shion Uzuki

Hehe... it really depends on whether the girl's physically present or "online" present. If she was physically present, I would feel very stunned. I honestly wouldn't know what to do other than feel the area where I was kissed (unless it was the mouth). If it were the mouth, my feelings would soar and I would probably embrace her real tight and start making out on the spot... well, if it wasn't public! :P

If the girl were online, then I'd give her an air kiss back really. Not sure what else I can do other than say, "Wow... do... do you really like me that way?"

Id hug Miaq so hard. i luv u bby <3

I would get steamy pretty quick bby

Hehehehhh

I know where you live,,

img-2870797-1-MLPRULE.jpg

I love using my VPN and seeing these things. Also fun to double with tor and see what it gives me.

In my fantasy: Pull her in for another, kissing her passionately and holding her close to me.

In reality: Wake up, feel happy for a moment, realize it wasn't real, and probably cry.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...