Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

At the moment, I would let her enjoy it, maybe even enjoy it myself. But I'd stay firm, hold her by the upper arms, then gently pull away from her.

I'd all ready be wearing a tailored tuxedo with vest and tie, as well a wide brim fedora. Turning my back to her, I'd throw on my double breasted overcoat, and tip my hat so the brim hides my eyes. I'd tell her not to give me her heart so easily like that. A heart that wants can easily be lead astray. You fell in love with a dream, not the real me. Someday, you'll find someone else, someone better.

After that, I'd walk away, or maybe she would run off saddened. As we part ways, jazzy, bluesy saxophone music would play in the background. Something hard boiled. I'd keep my cool demeanor, my face looking cold and emotionless. But deep down inside, my heart is racing, and I'm silently hoping... Hoping that she gives chase, hoping that she'll stop me in my tracks, hoping that she'll prove she wants me no matter what. A good, strong willed woman would do that. Not many like that exist in this day and age. Especially not here, in this big city that never sleeps...

If it were from the person I started to like over the summer and that happened now... I would not be very happy to say the least. Things did not end up going well after the summer and she kind of left me hanging after planning something with me and never spoke to me since that day :( 

• 9 months later...

(I'm unsure if I posted here already, but whateves) I'd either question it, faint or shake my hands afterwards and ask "wha...what...why.." with a shocked expression. In the case that he would try to walk away, I'd grab him in a hug and tell him to explain EVERYTHING.

Oh man... if @@H.P. Lance kissed me, I dunno. I mean, he's my boyfriend and all, but...

Nah, I'm kidding. I might blush. I know I would smile and lean in to kiss him again, wrapping my arms around him as well. :blush:

I'd probably stand still, blush, with the words "D-did you j-just, did s-she really just k-kiss me?" come stumbling out of my mouth. Then, I would, perhaps, fall over, thinking that this could not have possibly happen.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably faint calmly kiss her back. >.> x3 Really though, I would feel nervous at first and my mind would go blank... but, I think I'd ease into it after a moment and kiss her back happily. ^.^

I'd probably be in shock at first, pass out next and then probably wake up someplace later on that I had no clue how I got there in the first place xD!