Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

AHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. HA. YEAH, THAT WOULD HAPPEN. HAHAHA. *forever alone laugh*

But I would probably freak out and ask if they were drunk. Then I would blush like crazy and stand there awkwardly.

I'd put on a pair of dark sunglasses while I walk slowly down a stairway as really heavy techno music comes on.

Or, more realistically, lock myself in the bathroom for ten minutes yelling and screaming with joy.

Edited by Lord Theoretical

I use this video a lot but...

Then I'd be like, how did you get in this dimension princess Luna?

But in all seriousness, if my crush kissed me and I saw her coming, I'd probably kiss her as long as she does, then ask, "Uhhh, what's up?"

• Brohoof 1

... Or maybe, shock horror! I wasn't being entirely serious! Woah. Crazy.

Posted Image

Anyway, I'm really impressed with the amount of responses this thread has gotten over the last few days, I feel like I made a thread that people actually like!

• Brohoof 2

I'd pull out my cell phone, call my best friend, and tell him, "Dude get over here right now, Emma Watson is at my house!" :lol:

Sorry, saw somebody else make this joke with Hulk Hogen and couldn't resist.

• Brohoof 1

I remember mine IRL and it was a bit awkward right after but we just decided we should go somewhere and hang out. So we went to a rec room/arcade and the rest of the day was pretty fun and not as awkward. ^_^

He actually did once and I just continued hugging him -_-... But if it happens again, well, kiss him back? :wub:

Yes or you will hurt because him. He may think you are rejecting him if you don't and some people may not take rejection well...

Edited by Twilight Sky

Well, considering I have never kissed a girl, I am not sure what my reaction would be. That and I currently don't have anyone in my sights, so yeah. I know I would be shocked and probably pull back, unsure as to what to do. I would not kiss back, because I have given an oath to not kiss (or anything else that it leads to) until at the alter when I get married.

Considering how shy I am, I'd probably turn red in the face and, depending on the situation, try and sneak away without being noticed. I'm not sure whether I'd be happy, but I know for sure that'd I'd be too scared to tell.

Id tell het to leave me alone and stay away from me because if she stayed with me she will just end up getting hurt.

Edited by Sky

Touch me again harpy and you'll be kissing the underside of my boot. NOW

LEAVE

ME

ALONE.

FOREVER

Then you obviously don't like that person do you?

that's just rather rude

• Brohoof 1

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like

Apparently you would punch that person you like in the face...

Huzzah for epic derp moment. I really should get more sleep before going on the fourms.

• Brohoof 1

You should see me try and rp at midnight/1 in the morning...

I usally stay on the fourms till 4 am. So I usally misread things and have many derp moments.
  • Brohoof 1

Then you obviously don't like that person do you?

that's just rather rude

DON'T YOU GET IT?!?!?!?

I DO THESE THINGS TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT! SUPER HERO'S CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE FEELINGS. THIS IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE!!

Edited by Hollowshield