Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

Never thought I'd see you 'round these parts *Country twang sounding redneckish type whatthefuckever*

Anyway, I would probably just stand there clueless and my face would get beat red.

Well howdy do to you too, If it aint my good buddy from The Soul Eater RP. *Victor from Fallout: New Vegas Accent*

;):lol:

don't like anyone. if some one kissed me however i would probably fall of my chair beacouse he/she scared me or just say "can i help you?" and then continue with whatever i'm doing.

sorry if i'm being cynical.

I would stare back nonchalantly, make her uncomfortable, maybe throw in a shrug, give her a lollipop for her efforts, and walk away all boss-like while putting my sunglasses on.

Now obviously that's not what I'd do, I just threw that in there for giggles and muffins, but seriously I'd be surprised and then wonder why she kissed me.

umm i guess nobody just kissed me lol ^_^ yes you heard me. or is it "herd" me ha! jk

ummm yeah after being friend zoned by the person i liked i just haven't cared to pursue another, i'm just trying to get through school before i make more drama :D

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

My reaction, hmm... blush like never before, kiss her back. Until we start kissing each other :P I am not sure I've found anybody, maybe I have but I let them get away

Edited by ImtR

I shall raise the mighty kidney of the great overlords and sing the song of a thousand rainbows. This will idealy be completed before the pineapple apocalypse begins to unfold.

And when the watermelons come in with their fancy unicycles... that's when all shall be revealed. BEHOLD. A turtleneck.

Edited by Hansel

Hmm, what would I do? Obviously, I would kiss her back, but I would be rather flattered...and a bit confused of why she would kiss me and not anyone else. Trust me, there are a lot of other guys after her. It's like getting kissed by Rarity.

After the initial "what the hell?" I would probably get quite the smile on my face and of course start kissing back and ask if she wants to have some dinner or catch a movie later.

Well honestly I can't imagine my crush ever kissing me... If he did I don't think I would believe it... Than it would probably hit me later and I'd scream like a maniac while jumping up and down. -_- yep.... But my crush would never kiss me... So it's hopeless. :(