Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

I'd be the happiest person in the universe! But after pausing for dramatic effect, i'd kiss her back of course. I'd love to be kissed by... the person I like.

i would probably ask who the hell they are considering the fact that i hate most of the people i know and i really don't like anyone.

I'd just push him away since I don't really like anyone. It'd suck to kiss air, I mean, who does that? So, the point is, I don't like anyone.

• Brohoof 1

She'd ask first and then kiss me because she was shy at first about it.

Hint:This actually happend, but she's still to shy around me, she's adorable. :D

I would first ask him if he is drunk then just say in a sing song voice AWKWARD!!

Nah LOL just kidding I would be like RD repeating Oh My Gosh alot and then probably faint and daydream.

@

TOM HARDY WAS RUINED BY BATMAN!

NO LONGER MAY HIS IMAGE REST ON MY WALL! D:<

Well, the person I like is dating me, but we haven't kissed. So I would probably be caught between unsureosity and happiness. XD

This is supposed to be hypothetical...so... the hypothetical girl of my dreams kisses me. Well, there's the REAL girl of my dreams, so I'll just use her. If she actually did... My first reaction would be "Wait, what?" and then I would actually ask her why. And then I would question my own existence because the girl of my dreams is halfway across the world. </3 :(

Hehe. I'd kiss her back. And then hug her as lovingly and as tightly as I can. I'll give my wubs to her and she'll squee in joy and giggle in happiness. 

Yeah. I'm a hopeless romantic. :P

It seems like I have a lot of company in this regard:  I don't like anybody that way. :P

With that said, would there be a "default" kisser?  Maybe someone likes me and I don't know it?  I'd be flattered, but that's probably as far as it would go.  :)

That would depend. I have a bunch of celebrity crushes. XD If one of them kissed me I'd be like "MY LIFE IS AMAZING!!!"

If one of my crushes that I actually know kissed me, I would be like... "Umm... I'm okay with this... Confused, but okay." And I would be incredibly happy, and I'd probably jump up and down and hug him and...just be insanely happy.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd probably smile like an idiot, then blush and hang my head, and probably slide down slowly to the floor. Yeaah I'm a pretty shy person most of the time so any kind of physical contact makes me extremely nervous.

well i would:

• stare into his eyes for 7 seconds
  • go redder than a boiled lobster
  • collapse
  • wake up in my classroom with him sitting beside me
  • kiss him until i cannot breath
  • then in ten years if we didn't break up and i started going out with a girl i would propose 

sadly he's straight and i'm bi 

• 2 months later...

I like a lot of people. Which one would be kissing me in this scenario? All of them? Too many kisses. I'd be smothered and freak out.

Edited by Koelath

I honestly couldn't tell my reaction. I suppose, it would be something unusual for me but on the other hand there is nothing that could really surprise me... lol

Probably no reaction ._.

Edited by Octavia Scratch