Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

It would be an interesting thing, but I doubt it would ever happen. But anyways, I would probably freak out and try to talk to her to find out why she did it. I'd also want to actually get to know her better after that happened.

I thought I already posted in this thread a while back. Turns out I didn't. Weird. :P Maybe it was another similar thread like this. Dunno.

Would've been nice if I posted here like a few months ago. I'm with someone online right now, so my answer's not gonna be as 'dreamy' and 'wishful' as most other posters here. :s

I mean if I did get a kiss from her, I would be happy beyond all belief, and I'll most likely kiss her back. I'm a very shy person so it'll probably feel a little awkward for me. But nonetheless, I would be feeling immense happiness. :)

Simple answer really. ^_^

I'd just say, "Don't you have a girlfriend already? Why did you kiss me? What's wrong with you?"

If he proceeds, I'll just respond :P Then after that, I'll go home and be happier than ever and go back to drawing SoarinDash fan art and squee-ing like Fluttershy and repeatedly saying, "Oh my gosh!" :)

But I doubt he likes me the way I do :(

Edited by Candy Blaze

Oh my goodness... if my crush kissed me... Oh wow... I know I already posted here once, but here's my updated feelings:

In reality, I'd first ask "why", especially considering how shy she is and how awkward she is around guys. If she says she really likes me and that she wants to spend more time with me, I'd ask her whether she wants a hug sheepishly. Then we'd hug and then I would kiss her on her cheek so she can giggle.

This-

FANMADE_Fluttershy_blushing_smile.gif

In all seriousness, I'd probably kiss him back, and awkwardly suggest we see a movie sometime. Maybe try to further seduce him with my awkwardness. :P

Edited by ~Harmonic Dreams~
  • Brohoof 1

It'd be pretty much the last thing I'd expect to happen, so I think my brain would need a little time to process it :lol:. I'm sure I'd kiss her back though, and after that I'd tell her how much I liked her with the reddest face my body could make.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like anyone at the moment, but let's say I did: Honestly, I'd probably start being really awkward and try to get out of the situation. It'd most likely be someone playing a sick joke anyway.

• 3 months later...

Twitch twitch blush.. guilt, I have a boyfriend. 

but I might kiss back and then cry about it. I dunno, she's straight, so mucho confusion. 

This would probably raise my anxiety a lot, honestly. 

Edit: I don't want to be with her btw. Just a bit of a crush.

Oh also, it's an internet crush. So yeeeah.

Edited by Sapphire-Ashes

I'd probably go into super-ultra-awkward-mode and just stare off while speechless. I'd probably look like an idiot. :blush: I'd be a mix of confused but really happy. I wouldn't have the courage to kiss him back but I might smile and act embarrassingly giddy.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

I know myself too well,so that'll be my first reaction:

93650__UNOPT__safe_applejack_animated.gi

And then i'll change to:

pinketwihug.gif

And about the rest,i supose that i'll live happy for a long time(i have to be positive) ^_^

I would rap my arms around him and give him the kiss of his life.. he well never I mean never forget that kiss I gave him.. I'm not kidding... then after that... I would take him out, nice dinner, go see a movie if he wants... then back to my place for some fun  :comeatus:  yup! We get to sit down and watch MLP and do shots of Irish Whisky  :wub: