Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

It wasn't by a person I liked, but by some random cute girl in school (I was in 6th grade and she was like a sophomore in high school). It was unexpected and I was in awe and shocked. The girl was wearing lipstick and it was like Spike when Rarity kissed him.That was probably where I blushed when my parents pointed it out when I got home. 

That's enough of my little story now to what the actual thread is about. It would actually depend if it was a peck or an actual kiss. I would probably blush and act all dumb if it was the peck, but the full kiss, I would also participate.

Wait...How did I kiss myself...?

I'll let you borrow my time machine.  Don't worry, you won't rip the fabric of time.  Actually, it's more like a rug.

I would probably run away, then this would happen.

img-2250160-1-24ypzc0.jpg

That's adorable.  Do you know what that's from?

I would rap my arms around him and give him the kiss of his life.. he well never I mean never forget that kiss I gave him.. I'm not kidding... then after that... I would take him out, nice dinner, go see a movie if he wants... then back to my place for some fun  :comeatus:  yup! We get to sit down and watch MLP and do shots of Irish Whisky  :wub:  

Please tell me I'm that guy! :fiery:

• Brohoof 2

Kiss them back without any hesitation or questions.

Why the hell not? Lol

Edited by Samurott77

@

30633__safe_rainbowdash_fluttershy_shipp

OT:

I dont know, I assume that I'd probably be speechless and that there would be an awkward blush followed by some awkward silence. 

I dont think Im really able to tell you what I'd do for sure because, I don't even know what I'd do myself.    :P

• Brohoof 1

I'd be more confused on how they got across the country, but happy nonetheless. Then hopefully continue. I mean, why just stop at one?

Edited by Brosparkles

A spontaneous kiss? I would have to like try very hard to contain myself and not burst into tears (of happiness of course!).

Considering the fact that I have a slight case of Cataplexy, my knees would probably give out due to my shock that this is actually happening. I'd then be on the ground smiling like an idiot.

Edited by Mikami

I'd be either like, oh my GOSH! Are you just kissing me cause you like me or because you are trying to get that girl you like to like you. I mean, that's what I'd say if I wasn't so shy. Since i'm really shy, i'd probably stare at him for a moment, then I either sit down or run off. I like to deal with awkward situations with jokes, but this would be something I would not be sure how to handle. Anyways, I would most likely realistically ask: DO you like me? Is that why we just made out? But I don't think anybody who I would think to be somewhat attractive would like me, though I won't give up hope.... But I've never been kissed before or kissed anyone, so..................................

Edited by Star Ruby