Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Krystal

It's me, Krystal. Ask me anything and I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities. I'll answer any questions that have to do with me, my esteemed cousin, my human counterpart, my artwork, my photoshops, my favorite music, my favorite colour, why I spelled color the British way, or whatever you want.

Edited by Krystal

Do you like reeses pieces? It's my favorite candy

Yes, I do. It's not my favorite but I like them.

Hi Krystal. How are you today?

Fine. Thanks.

do you like eating at krystal burger?

Posted Image

I saw a commercial for them yesterday. I thought it was actually about me at first but then I felt silly for thinking that and realized it was a fast food restaurant. But to answer your question, I've never eaten there so I wouldn't know.

I like your colour scheme, simple, yet elegant...

What? :huh:

Oh right! I'm supposed to ask a question. :o

How do you spend your free time?

Edited by Zhinzo

(edited)

I like your colour scheme, simple, yet elegant...

What? :huh:

Oh right! I'm supposed to ask a question. :o

How do you spend your free time?

Thank you and I usually spend my time watching TV, playing games, relaxing, doing some crafts project, some light excersising, and oh yeah pony forums.

Hi Krystal, whatsup?

Not much, you? Edited by Krystal

(edited)

Same. What do you like to do for fun?

Pretty much what I said above to Zhinzo is what I do for fun because those are my main pastimes.

Hey, Krystal, I'm Crystal!

Anyway, how are you doing this lovely day?

I find your choice of username to be quite pleasing. And today is quite lovely isn't it?

Anyway, I'm doing fine. I'm usually doing fine; usually there's not that much that will iritate me other than this prejudice moron that I have no choice but to talk to at the moment. But whatever who needs him, right?

Edited by Krystal

Do you draw?

Yes. I'm sure you'll find some threads I made featuring my artwork somewhere. I've made too many. I should really make one thread that will have all my drawing in it and just keep posting stuff there.

How does the game of slender end? I mean... i only slender not from the game

Slender man gets you. Even if you manage to find all eight pages nothing happens and all you can do is wander the forest until he eventually catches you.

Whos your favorite person on the fourms?

Me!

We'll you would be my favorite roleplayer. You and Starbolt that is. I also really respect any member with the rank of Brony. But as for a favorite? I don't really know. I love you all equally! :D

• Brohoof 1

Hi, Krystal. How are you today? And what do you like to do for fun?

I'm pretty sure I've been asked this before any my answer hasn't changed. So please refer to the previous page.

I'm pretty sure I've been asked this before any my answer hasn't changed. So please refer to the previous page.

Ah yes, sorry my mistake. Alright then, what shows do you like to watch?

• Brohoof 1