Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Godzilla *translated*

Ember_star

Um, what are your thoughts on the creature from Cloverfield?

I could smash it easly, it was just because those peaple arnt prepared for it in what ever land you guys call it, but if he had come to were i fight, he would be killed easly

I could smash it easly, it was just because those peaple arnt prepared for it in what ever land you guys call it, but if he had come to were i fight, he would be killed easly

True enough. Be careful of the parasites that come off his body. Then again....their mouthes would probably break the second they bit your skin. XD

• Brohoof 1

True enough. Be careful of the parasites that come off his body. Then again....their mouthes would probably break the second they bit your skin. XD

I like you, your wright, and your smart

Thanks, and it "right".

Do you think I could join you in defending earth?

Well, i dont like most of your kind, mostly because they try to kill me, but a few help me....sooooo...Okay!

Well, i dont like most of your kind, mostly because they try to kill me, but a few help me....sooooo...Okay!

Yeah, I have thought about that. As depressing as this may sound coming form me, you truthfully have every right to attack us....

Yeah, I have thought about that. As depressing as this may sound coming form me, you truthfully have every right to attack us....

Why thank you, most peaple hate me because i save them fromr some strange thing

Why thank you, most peaple hate me because i save them fromr some strange thing

Yeah. I want you to see this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkK_4mnjMc

I think you should show Anguirus this.

Edited by JesstroidPrime

Godzilla, you are actually quite loved by some people. We have forums, facebook, art dedicated to you. Alot of kids grew up on the movies starring you. They even made a song about you. And alot of us are very thankful for everytime you save us from a monster. We worship you through movies, video games, fanfiction, even children's books. It goes on and on. Legendary Pictures showed a concept trailer for the upcoming movie at Comic Con, and the crowd roared with approval. It may seem that all humans hate, but some in fact love you, like I do! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6rDWqjnW7w

Dear Gozilla,

As an Defense Attorney forced by my assistant to defend you in court, you have been charged with collateral damage and murders of thousands. I will try my best to defend you but please don't eat me..

Well, i dont think you guys can toss me in a jail, that wouldnt work and i wont eat you