Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony battles!

Solar Wind

I will personally analyze each combatants skills, weapons and data to find out who would win a fight to the death!!

Everypony may place their bets below and if you guess the right winner you receive bragging rights.

if you lose then you will be shamed until the next match.

First fight!!

Big Macintosh vs Shining armor... Place your bets and I will reveal the winner after we have a handful of people!!

Side note: Leave a post if you have any specific characters you wanna see fight it out. Lol im doin this for fun becuz I got really REALLY bored.

But anyway back to the matchup.

Big macintosh posses incredible strength, speed, and stamina, allowing him to fight for extended periods of time with no end. He has worked on the orchard all his life so he knows how to buck an apple giving his leg muscles an extremely powerful kick. He can also pull objects much heavier than himself as this was noted in hearts and hooves day when he plowed through all Appleblooms powerful defenses.

Shining armor has been bred to protect Celesia and on top of that he posses incredible unicorn magic. He put up a forcefield around the entire city of canterlot and even played a key role in defeating the changelings. However using this magic can give him an extreme headache witch only can be fixed by hiw wife cadence. Sadly for shiny here at pony battle we dont allow help from the spouses.

Side note this was inspired by Deathbattle. Visit Deathbattle on screwattack to catch even better pop culture brawls.

Edited by SolarWind

hmm Discord versus chrysalis .... maybe *wink* but we have to get through this battle first. I have done my research and come out with the winner but I wanna wait for the unveiling.

(edited)

Okay I'll declare it now. I have decided to write it in the form of a short story simply because its more interesting that way...

Big mac stands at one end of the courtyard Shining armor at the other. Big mac tries to attack head on but Shining armor simply has to much magical power to let mac get close. Mac manages to shrug off some of the easier spells on account of his superior stamina, and brute strength. Now at close range big mac may land a few melee blows with his front hooves knocking shining armor around, But once he tries to turn around and use his powerful back legs to finish the unicorn off, Shining armor uses his guard training to sidestep leap back getting himself some distance then with a large bolt of magic blasts mac at full power.

The winner is Shining armor. Mac would NEVER be able to survive a bolt of magic from Shining armor considering he used it to stop an entire army and protect the entire city.

post-5326-0-93357200-1344009622.jpg

Edited by SolarWind