Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mix Around the Friendship

Filly Pinkie Pie

The only idea I have for this RP is "I want this RP to be about several good friends and then two enemies." Kinda like the CMC, DT, and Silver Spoon. Except in a Cloudsdale setting, basically, which brings us to one thing I want to say about this RP:

Pegasi only.*

The roleplay takes place in Cloudsdale. In fact, here's my character:

http://mlpforums.com...nut-dream-r1267

Character List:

1.Coconut Dream

Above 5 slots to be occupied by three good friends and two enemies (school pony age).

Side Characters:

Teacher:

Assortment of side students:

Useful Background Pegasi:Splinter,

Um uh, yeah.... Anyone want to join?

*Full Rule List:

1.Only pegasi.

2.If you cannot use proper grammar and spelling, you can't join.

3.No god-modding!

4.I don't HAVE to tell you no Mary-Sues, do I?

5.The students have to be 8-year-old pegasi, therefore meaning some people might have to make new OCs.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

This sounds very interesting. I would love to join this. But, I'm going to have to make a new character. Unfortunately, I'm not on my own computer, so I'll probably be joining later. Hopefully I'll have my computer back soon.

This sounds very interesting. I would love to join this. But, I'm going to have to make a new character. Unfortunately, I'm not on my own computer, so I'll probably be joining later. Hopefully I'll have my computer back soon.

OKay.

Accepted, as usual!!! I'll add you to "Useful Background Pegasi", 'cause that's where that OC belongs!

Dangit, my only filly OC is a unicorn... and she's EVIL TOO! *sighs* time to make another one...

EDIT: Alright, I am finished! yay! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aurora-r1275

I'll be playing as one of the friends, but her social awkwardness will bring a challenge...

Edited by Key Gear
Why say naughty things about the character limit? Removed unnecessary content..