Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Giggle at the Ghostly / Laughter Song COVER!

Greg

http-~~-//youtu.be/IJj08iw06EA

Watch an animation I made about my everyday life as a brony. The main feature in this animation, however, is my own version of Giggle at the Ghostly / Laughter Song! Any fans of Solrac / Yaplap?

And to balance the battle between bronies and brony-haters, I sort of ended the animation on a funny note, so everyone can have a laugh (hopefully).

Hope you guys enjoy! Edited by Greg
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my god, I have never laughed so hard XD

I was already a fan of Yaplap, and this, well this was 10 times better!

Subbed, PLEASE make more like these!

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN SOLRAC

but thanks so much for the sub!! Keep an eye out for more animations :) AND DON'T FORGET TO SHAAAAAAAARREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

OMG this was hillarious!!! it was horrible made but at the same time you could see the effort in the animations, I really don't know how to explain it XD

That's my style of animation! I make it look crappy, but yet I try to make it as funny as possible. Thanks for that comment! I love your feedback!

• Brohoof 1

NO ONE IS BETTER THAN SOLRAC

but thanks so much for the sub!! Keep an eye out for more animations :) AND DON'T FORGET TO SHAAAAAAAARREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Well, I like Solrac and all, but I like the way you do the lyrics and animation. Solrac just screams over the original video.

And I just lost it when he tried to laugh at the tree and burped. XD

I also watched your other animations and they were really good too.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I like Solrac and all, but I like the way you do the lyrics and animation. Solrac just screams over the original video.

And I just lost it when he tried to laugh at the tree and burped. XD

I also watched your other animations and they were really good too.

Thanks so much for your feedback! And thanks for taking the time to go through my videos. I really appreciate it. I'll post here when I make a new animation!

• Brohoof 1

That's my style of animation! I make it look crappy, but yet I try to make it as funny as possible. Thanks for that comment! I love your feedback!

yeah that what I wanted to say, you make it look crappy on purpose to make it look funny, I understand that formula, anyways it's really funny XD...please do more :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Ok, sent it to my fellow ponies that are not on these forums. (Well, to one girl so far to be exact. :blush: ) IT'S EFFIN AWSUM! It surely has potential to create bronies out of people! The style is similar to dick figures (simple, but funny), only funnier. I just have to laugh at it. You have some talent and you're going huge one day. Ehm, excuse me for a second.

THIS IS THE PROOF I KNEW THIS MAN BEFORE HE WAS FAMOUS-->HIPSTER GLASSES ON: B)

• Brohoof 1

Ok, sent it to my fellow ponies that are not on these forums. (Well, to one girl so far to be exact. :blush: ) IT'S EFFIN AWSUM! It surely has potential to create bronies out of people! The style is similar to dick figures (simple, but funny), only funnier. I just have to laugh at it. You have some talent and you're going huge one day. Ehm, excuse me for a second.

THIS IS THE PROOF I KNEW THIS MAN BEFORE HE WAS FAMOUS-->HIPSTER GLASSES ON: B)

I took a screenshot of your comment, and I will mention you IF I get famous. Your comment just started my (rainy) morning out right. Thanks!!!

AND THANKS FOR THE SHARE, BY THE WAY. I almost forgot to mention that!

• Brohoof 1

You may want to make it more clear it's actually a Giggle at the ghostie parody. I couldn't find it and had to search for this topic. Whatever, at least I'm bumping it. :D

You may want to make it more clear it's actually a Giggle at the ghostie parody. I couldn't find it and had to search for this topic. Whatever, at least I'm bumping it. :D

Thanks for the bump!! Any suggestions on how to make it clearer? The title already has "Giggle at the Ghostly" in it. Should I change "Cover" into "Parody"? :o

love it

pinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepiepinkiepie

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the bump!! Any suggestions on how to make it clearer? The title already has "Giggle at the Ghostly" in it. Should I change "Cover" into "Parody"? :o

No, I meant on youtube where it says

Animal Tendencies Ep.2: A Pony

No, I meant on youtube where it says

Animal Tendencies Ep.2: A Pony

Ohh of course! I'll do just that. Maybe I'll add it right after "A Pony", cause I really can't take out the "Animal Tendencies Ep.2", since it really is part of a series :(

Ok, the original song is called "Laughter song" or "Giggle at the ghostly" tho xD

(Pinkie pie has more songs.) (The last sentence was pointless, just to bypass the character limit in such a way so that it isn't so obvious.)

Edit:

And I feel stupid because this thread is called this way already.

Hm, never mind.

I am amused by your monologue you just had right there. Hahahaha. Just kidding. Yeah, I'll probably fix it, change it to laughter song or something! Thanks so much for helping!

@@Greg,No prob, man. As I said, it's awesome and I love that so I'm glad I could help. What is it animated in, by the way? Flash? Doesn't seem so.

Actually, you're correct. Adobe Flash CS5! Took a while to get used to. Are you interested in animating stuff? :o

Actually, you're correct. Adobe Flash CS5! Took a while to get used to. Are you interested in animating stuff? :o

Sort of. I've been playing around with After effects and Blender.

Actually, I've done few animations as well, in app I've programmed, check it out if you want:

Lol, I never realised it's so stupid xD XD It's 2 years old tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to announce that my video has reached more than a thousand views already!! Thanks, everypony!

To those who haven't watched it, I hope you take the time to do so! It will brighten up your day :)

At the end of the video... thats me after I sing something from My Little Pony outside in the sun o-o

*See's some tall guy down the street at night* HOLY OHMAIPALABRA IT'S SLENDERMAN HRGNGSKHGKHFKJTHMJY!!!!!