Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Giggle at the Ghostly / Laughter Song COVER!

Greg

Thanks people! I'm really glad you found it funny. And sort-of true, in a way...Hahaha. I'm really glad that Solrac was even able to comment on it! It really helped my view count get pushed up.

Anyway, please share this to other bronies who have an open mind when it comes to ponies and humor! I'm sure they're gonna like this. I'll come back to check for updates! Thanks again!!

• 2 months later...

LMAOPMSL that was so funny, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It would be better if the audio quality was a bit better but still.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into it. I'm trying to find a better-quality mic at the moment, so I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again! I'm glad you enjoyed :)

ALMOST 2000 VIEWS, PEOPLE!! Keep 'em coming! Show this to fellow bronies and Solrac fans! Aiming for more, though, and not just 2000. Let's do this! HARK!!

Help a little brony out here! This animation is at the halfway mark to 3000 views! Let's go, everypony!

Also, if you guys don't mind, please leave a bit of feedback and/or comments, so I know where to improve etc. Thanks! :)

• 3 months later...

Wow last time I posted here, it was nearing 2000 views. Now that I'm reviving it, it's currently very close to 4000 views!! DOUBLE! Please support a fellow brony by watching and liking!! Maybe even leave a comment and a favorite! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

JESUS CHRIST JUST 

TWO MORE VIEWS

BEFORE REACHING 4k!! Would you like to be of help! Come on, everypony! Help a fellow brony out and let this reach 4k views, and even higher!!