Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Look at some of your old posts.

I_wesley125

I was browsing some of my old posts and I kinda feel stupid after reading them. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Go look at some posts you have made, here and on other sites and tell us what you think of them and yourself back then.

What would you think of your old posts if they were not made by you and you saw someone post them today?

• Brohoof 15

I can already tell you that if I looked back to some of my posts made in 2004 when I was *quick math* uh 15, I was very excitable and noobish. Tried too hard to fit in man. Now I'm a leader, not a follower. *puts on sunglasses* Leaders are coo'

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 10

Meh, I dont care, and don't regret anything I do, "Never regret anything, because at one point of time it's what you really wanted" so just accept your self stupidity and move on.

• Brohoof 1

I can't find my original posts... but from what I can remember, I remember being really noobish and over ecstatic. Now I'm a miserable dick! I know how how to handle myself on other posts instead of using caps-lock like a happy dick.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure they would be just as negative as they are now. I didn't really post on forums till a few months ago so I doubt anything has changed.

Edited by Bohtty

On here my old posts weren't so bad... Really the only thing that has changed since I have joined here is my religion.

On other forums, though... D: I used to be so... I don't know... It's hard to explain. Perhaps the best way to put it is I was quite the drama queen. When I went through my 'depressed' (with no reason to be depressed) phase it was awful.

I'd be sad to see anybody posting like that, because in reality many of us don't have real reasons to complain, but we dig ourselves into holes anyway. I know that others do this.. even if they aren't quite as dramatic as I was (reading my Xanga is incredibly painful).

It's most painful to me because there is a stark contrast between my life today and my life back then. To see myself complaining back then makes me sick... Like almost literally sick.

My old posts are too numerous to bother looking at, although I do have a good sense of what kinds of threads I was posting in early on.

all of them

I was browsing some of my old posts and I kinda feel stupid after reading them. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Just wait until you see your recent ones!
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see, my huge argument back on Roblox forums two years ago. That wasn't pretty. I regret it, because it was retarded and easily avoided. Then here, must of my begging posts were pretty short. Yeah I'm not proud of my Roblox post though, insanely retarded most of them.

Well I'm looking at some of my earlier posts on here and most of them are long and sophisticated and always seem to advertise the fact that I was blowing off school work to work on writing that, which was true but you know wasn't anything too big.

It's weird, all of my posts are now usually only ever so slightly over the character minimum where as my older posts would be giant walls of text.

If anything at all my old posts on some other forums are filled with lies, an amazing amount. Here though? not really, I just can't find it in me to lie the way I used to. I've just been more self conscious is all...

This thread...

Well when I go back and look at post I've made on other websites a few years ago I feel like an idiot.

I tended to use quite a lot of gif images and failed attempts at being funny. :

The ironic thing is that I'm sure 90% of my old posts wouldn't have made it past today's 100-character filter.

There's a forum I've been on consistently since I was 13. When I look at my earliest posts, I can't help but headdesk 'til I bleed. Lots of unnecessary "lol", horrible grammar and spelling errors, not to mention just the general stupidity of my posts. Ah, to be young(er).

EDIT: Oh, and echo what someone else said; the lies, the thousands upon thousands of lies. I created more than one alter-ego of myself in my day, even going as far to make fake bank accounts for these "people". Yeah, I'm not incredibly proud of my early interneting.

....These days, I try to be as honest as I possibly can.

Edited by Abstract

Actually this is the first real social site I have ever been a part of... And I have only been a member since around the 15thI feel no different about my old posts then as I do now... Well except for the posts about not knowing anyting about how forums work, or when I got in trouble for posting everything in the wrong spots.post-6541-0-07233400-1344025127_thumb.jpg

or when Id ask obvious questions about what things are and what they do to all the people I met.

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Hm... Let's see my present posts...

-Bad jokes,

-Bad grammar,

-Hardly following any rules and just getting away with it because of luck,

-All posts are based on mood, the setting and other stuff. I switch from seriousness and being "badass" to cheery and happy to an sarcastic figure of the darkness, as if I just arrived from 4Chan.

My past posts? (Also including from other websites) Well...

-Bad jokes,

-Bad grammar,

-Hardly following any rules and just getting away with it because of luck,

-All posts are based on mood, the setting and other stuff. I switch from seriousness and being "badass" to cheery and happy to an sarcastic figure of the darkness, as if I just arrived from 4Chan.

I've developed exceptionally little on this forum.

Gonna have to do some rooter-tooter-rootin' to find myself back in 2007.

...some time later...

Son of a Montague! If anyone thought I was impolitely brusque now, they ain't seen nothing yet! I was kind of an asshole four years ago, and I quote:

I like Anime as long as it stays far enough away from me and my thoughts to live my life without my recognition of it's pitiful existince.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.49941-Video-Games-and-Anime-should-they-mix?page=2#367606

What I find helps me not game to much is to stop gamign for a few hours or days.

Yes, I'm one of those people who can just get up and leave for a while. I don't obsess for two reasons:

1. Doing that is rediculously idiotic

2. If I did, my brother would accuse me of having no life. Although his insult usually is followed by my retort "Well, what about you? You're a level 112 Runescape player. You're a pretty big hypocrit."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.54284-Medical-Conditions#388340

What I twit I was. I was rude, flat and wholly unappreciative of other's perspectives.

• Brohoof 1