Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Look at some of your old posts.

I_wesley125

Not much has changed really. The energy, playfulness, and some of the smart mouth from 3 years ago is still here. I'm just not always as showy about certain emotions like I was back then. I use to not post strong opinions or thoughts, but I'll do that now without second thought. 

No regrets, you learn as you grow right  :squee:

My older Posts were really really immature.

I was way to early on the Internet.

I got angry for People that disagreed with me, i had spelling errors, i posted in wrong Treads and made multiple Account, just for fun.

I was pretty horrible at my Internet start.  :please:

(edited)

Oh gods.  I was a new member then, and the try-hard and weeaboo in me were apparently firing on all cylinders that day.  Reeks of, "Notice me, senpai!"

I don't wear it, but I often prefer women's jewelry.  If anything I'm jealous because, as a male, my ring choices generally fall into one of three categories: 1. skulls, 2. eagles, 3. rings with initials on them.  Not that I necessarily have anything against skulls or eagles or my initials, but c'mon!  I like jade, amber, peridot, pearl, and blue turquoise.  My feet have been known to cross dress lol; I like colorful socks.  Hello Kitty is undeniably adorable, and I used to own both a Hello Kitty watch and PEZ dispenser.  Though green is my favorite color, my second fave is pastel pink.  I own some (and would like to own more) Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura manga.

The Sailor Moon thing may not be the best example, however, since I have some boyish-type affection for the Sailor Scouts :wub: .

Where do smooth jazz and J-pop fall on the girly scale??!?  Kyary Pamyu Pamyu gets a wub face, too :wub: .

Shut up about Hello Kitty, me-from-the-past! xD  This was back when my forum name was PegaMister.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

Oh wow, some of my first posts on these forums are just too hard to read. The amount of emoticons I used back then as well as the amount of fangirling just makes me wince. I'm just really glad that I'm not like that anymore, haha.

My very first posts on the Internet were no better, but I can't complain about those since I was a kid back then. I know that isn't the best excuse to use in this situation, but I only say that because I just find my posts from 2012 to 2014 to be a lot worse.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not too embarrassed by my old posts, but I do find this particular one to be funny:

I'm not much for RP, or else I'd be all over this.

This was my first post in RP. I then went on to be head of RP. I lol'd.

From a thread discussing your favorite rank:

Dragons are awesome, and so that rank is awesome! :P  Probably be yonks till I get there though, if ever. But I like it all the same.

Honestly, it didn't take me as long as I initially anticipated. Granted, for obvious reasons I can't actually see the rank now anyway, but it's the thought that counts right? :please:

*shivers* I'm always reminding myself to not repeat the past.

• Brohoof 2

I've only been on this site for a few months so I haven't changed that much since then but sometimes I look at my old tweets and wonder who it was that tweeted them. I wouldn't say I was a bad person, but I feel like I'm a lot different now than I was when I first joined Twitter in September 2014.

• 8 months later...

Wow I was a wordy butt back then :? Pretty socially immature too, even if it was probably passable all the same x3 Hmm, thinking about how silent I was for most of my life before joining, I guess I'm sorta proud of past me for adjusting relatively well catplanetplanetcat.gif?2Still tho, I'm far more content with myself the way I am now, I can feel the progress I've made very clearlycatplanetplanetcat.gif?2

I haven't been here for nearly as long as others, but I'd say I've been posting less frequently in Forum Games over time. I also haven't shared my art as much as I used to. Maybe it'll pick up more next year, though. :)

I look through my Old posts back when before I changed my Name from ZacharyDiLello2k17 to my Current username I had now and Most of the old Posts were Forum Games (Which I came in there more).

Edited by Zachary

This is first site where I have really ever posted anything and oldest ones here are little over year old.

They seem to be basically same as nowadays. Only difference is that now I'm better in English so I write in longer sentences.

Edited by The Cerberus

I'm just fine with my manner of posting over the past few years, both here and elsewhere. I believe I can say the same about my prior posts in general since I first started posting 11 years ago, though I have done embarrassing things every once in a long while.

When I look back on some of my first posts around here from two months ago--I joined near the beginning of October--I never would have guessed that I would make it as far as I have. The same could be said about other forums I used to frequent--they have since shut down and been deleted for good.

Edited by Ganondorf8

Oh man, I just had a nostalgia trip going through some of my old posts. It was like taking a trip down memory lane. I became a member of the forums back in December 2012. MLP was in the middle of its 3rd season and it was a much simpler time back then. No EQG, Starlight, Tirek, and Alicorn drama (yet) to deal with. 

It's funny when I look back on my old posts and see how much the show and my life has progressed since then. Writing as a 19 year old kid in college vs now as a 23 year old with a full time job, I have seen a lot of change in my life. One constant that I can always look forward to though is the show  :love:.

This link should take you to my 3rd ever post on the forums:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/42235-what-name-do-you-give-the-muscular-yeah-pegasus/

As you can see, the topic was about Bulk Biceps. Of course, we didn't know his official name back then so a lot of us referred to him as "Roid Rage" or "Snowflake". Oh how times have changed since then  :sunbutt:.

I'm sort of happy the "My content" feature only goes back but so far.  :muffins: I had some pretty bad posts in my early days. In some posts it's a trip down memory lane, but in others it's a big facepalm.  :diamondtiara: