Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Airsoft New Law (No More Evike)

morethanicecream

Hey bronies, pegasisters, or any other people. Basically, there is a new law taking place in California on airsoft. I do not live there, but, I am going to move there for college. Basically, a new law is passing up. Now this law is absurd, even for anti gun people, Basicall it states that all people who own an airsoft gun, nerf, or pellet gun must use it only on private property and must have direct supervision from adults if the person is a minor. All guns must be colored bright orange or a color that make it look like a toy. If not, police are subjected to fire and the adults must pay a heavy fine. Now, this will put Evike and Ai out of business. Now, I don't know but it would be embaressing to walk around with an orange AK47. Here is the site where I found this:

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/sen/sb_0751-0800/sb_798_cfa_20110427_154959_sen_comm.html

Could someone create a petition to sign. We need to keep california sane. I could care less if you had to carry your airsoft gun in a gun case, but don't do this to us. Please, ppl support me.

• Brohoof 1

Freaking stupid new law. Too overprotected!!!! I am so sorry and I will support you, and me. Even though I live in Massachusetts.

Thank you for supporting me. The reason why they want to put on the new laws is because a few people died recently from getting shot by cops. The people were idiots. And the mom thought that the son did nothing wrong.

>Spends 15 minutes finding sniping position in tree

>Spends 15 minutes climbing up tree and getting situated

>Spends an hour sitting and waiting

>Target Sighted

>Target Acquired

>LOL look guys, orange sniper rifle!

>Gets mercilessly gunned down by orange automatics.

This isn't right. Airsoft is primarily won by who has the ability to hide better and sneak around undetected because whoever gets off the first close/medium range shot usually wins. Plus orange guns would look retarded. So what if my AK-74 looks 100% realistic(with an orange tip of course)?

ARGH!

Stupid freakin lawmakers.

I live in SC, but if you find a petition, I'll sign it.

MEGA IDEA:

Send this to Solrac (aka Yaplap).

He can make a video about it and get a few hundred people to sign a petition.

This seems a little ridiculous because the orange tip of the airsoft guns is supposed to serve the purpose of pointing out that it's not real. The situation with the cop shooting the kid was a rare tragedy. However, I can see where they're coming from. And I feel this would only affect the casual users of airsoft guns. Because people who play competitively would be more willing to spray paint their weapons OD Green colors and use them responsibly, and would almost never run into problems with the law over it.

Hey bronies, pegasisters, or any other people. Basically, there is a new law taking place in California on airsoft. I do not live there, but, I am going to move there for college. Basically, a new law is passing up. Now this law is absurd, even for anti gun people, Basicall it states that all people who own an airsoft gun, nerf, or pellet gun must use it only on private property and must have direct supervision from adults if the person is a minor. All guns must be colored bright orange or a color that make it look like a toy. If not, police are subjected to fire and the adults must pay a heavy fine. Now, this will put Evike and Ai out of business. Now, I don't know but it would be embaressing to walk around with an orange AK47. Here is the site where I found this:

http://www.leginfo.c...9_sen_comm.html

Could someone create a petition to sign. We need to keep california sane. I could care less if you had to carry your airsoft gun in a gun case, but don't do this to us. Please, ppl support me.

I don't have an airsoft gun and I live in Taiwan, but this is dumb. Seriously, California? First it's no talking on the phone in your car and now this. I definitely support you. Edited by ThatGuyWhoAteTheCookies

lol fuck that law if your a dumbass kid and think your gonna be funny and try and rob a store with a airsoft gun you deserve whats going on... had three kids try and do this last year on black friday guess what happened i called there bluff and cops where there 2 mins flat kids where crying and in the back of a cop car parents told the cops to take them to the local PD and basically book um not really but show them what would happen fuck this orange bull shit i play with my friends out here in Albuquerque, New Mexico and its like sketchy still as an airsoft enthusiast ive had guns drawn on me with my airsoft gun headed out to private property to play... lucky i wasnt shot... but man its getting so stupid now with laws and the over protectiveness :huh:

You can't fix stupid. Kids will be dumb, and parents will be neglectful. Sometimes they die because of that combination of stupidity and neglect. I've had a 10 year old kid point a gun at me. I couldn't tell if it was real or not, so I pointed mine right back at him. I assume his wasn't real after all, since he left in a hurry.

That sucks, I live in Illinois, in some towns it's illegal just to touch one because of all the stupid lawmakers in my really corrupt state.

I'll sign it.