Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawing for Sky

Starstream

A while back I promised Sky I would make a drawing of his OC for him, soooo... here it is!

post-4750-0-09730100-1344027462_thumb.png

Critique is welcome (as always).

Sky, I apologize for taking so darn long with the drawing, I've been having some personal issues and because of that I've had very few moments where I could properly concentrate on stuff. I had to pull an all-nighter for this, so there's a good chance some stuff is off, so please, don't hesitate to complain if it's not good enough or if I missed something.

• Brohoof 3

Well I love it I havent got a single complaint about it. I especially love the fact that you have drawn him waking up on a cloud because thats usally how I start most my roleplays with him and I just find everything about it to be perfect. Also dont sweat about it taking so long id rather you put your own life problems over a drawing for me and one last thing can I use this as my avatar?

Also dont sweat about it taking so long id rather you put your own life problems over a drawing for me and one last thing can I use this as my avatar?

Thank you for understanding.

Indeed, you may use it for whatever you please, I made it for you after all. ;)

I like how you didn't simply draw him from the typical side-on view, but angled to the front. Artist's respect! :D Maybe the lineart could have been thicker around the face than it is to the rump because details in the distance tend to fade out compared to those in the front.. Leonardo Da Vinci pointed that out :P Nice vector work overall!

I like how you didn't simply draw him from the typical side-on view, but angled to the front. Artist's respect! Maybe the lineart could have been thicker around the face than it is to the rump because details in the distance tend to fade out compared to those in the front.. Leonardo Da Vinci pointed that out Nice vector work overall!

Would I still deserve that respect if I told you that the only reason I did that was because I am simply incapable of drawing front-view and side-view faces? :unsure:

Well, thank you regardless, and I'll keep your advice in mind.

Sky is lucky to have a great friend to draw such an amazing OC pony :3

Aww, shucks... :blush:

I'm not sure how to respond.

• Brohoof 2