429 users have voted

1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

Ethnicity: United Statian (American implies all of North and South America IMO ;))

Nationality: I'm about 12.5% Greek, with a very large amount of other things thrown in there somewhere from various other European countries, and probably from other places around the world at one point or another.

My great Grandfather moved here from Greece in the early 1900s. I've always wanted to go to Greece and meet my distant relatives over there. :lol: As for the rest of my family, they have mostly been here in the US for centuries.

German

English

Indian (can't tell if India Indian or native American Indian)

French

Polish

Russian (in soviet russia....)

Equestria! (I wish)

I dunno I am from everywhere! :3

• 2 months later...

Umm... ethnicity... and nationality aren't the same... you could say I'm 12.5 % French and 87.5 % Chilean, but that's nationalities.

My ethnicity is actually Mestizo, being a mix between European and Native Chilean, wich is what most of my country is. I'm quite in the half, my skin is white but my hair is dark

I'm Mexican, Puerto Rican, Italian and Sicilian.

My mom likes to keep the Sicilian part secret because she doesn't like to mention being something that likely also has the blood from Islamic North African people.

I don't entirely blame her for keeping it a secret because the area we live in was pretty racist at one time and would have not reacted well to a Sicilian. Though I don't think it's necessary anymore for her to be secretive about it both because the area has changed and is no longer dominated by the Italians and because we don't even communicate with anyone in this area anymore!