1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

i'm your basic ass white bitch

pretty sure my heritage is from the UK so my ancestors were probably the type of convict that stole a loaf of bread and got sent to colonise australia lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm just about 100% white and 0% victim (yes that's a South Park reference). :P

More specifically, I'm Austrian/German with a little Portuguese on my dad's side, and English/Scottish on my mother's side.

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 1

My ethnicity would be South Asian, though I have traces to being Irish, Scottish and Dutch. I could be considered a mixed bag in that regard.

• 4 months later...

I'm a mix of white and First Nations, Anishinaabe.  People used to call each other Indians on my rez but everyone calls each other a Nish these days which is loads better imo.

Ghostly pale. :mlp_icwudt:

But seriously, I'm pretty much 100% white. I have German/Austrian and British/Scottish ancestry from what I'm told, with apparently a little Portuguese and even Cherokee. And since somebody said they are a "proud american" in this thread, being annoyingly political, I'll retort with the fact I'm a not very proud American. 

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

So white I glow in the dark at a bowling alley. So a lot of Northern European in there. I plan on getting a DNA test to find out my exact percentages.

Grandma did some genealogy as a hobby and said she found a Native American ancestor for me, but he’s supposed to be like 8 or 9 generations back, so you’d never know.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am Mexican. Simple as that, my family is from there so there hasn't been very much mixing even with other Hispanic-ethnicities like does happen here.

Its not a bad thing :wacko: 

Edited by DubWolf